Post by Big Daddy 7371 »

With Basketball coming to a end just looking for some of the
Early Favourites
Westfall and Unioto should be right there alog with Zane Trace

Rosscoresident
Freshman Team

Re: SVC Title Contenders

Post by Rosscoresident »

I believe that Unioto is the team to beat. Westfall, Paint Valley, Adena, ZT will all be capable teams as well. There will be a lot of solid pitching throughout the league. I just don’t know enough about Piketon, SE, and Huntington to know what to expect from them. I know there are good players at each, but just don’t know for sure who will be playing baseball this spring

baseballrocks
Riding the Bench

Post by baseballrocks »

Unioto/Westfall/Paint Valley have the pitching.
Adena will be pretty good.
Zane Trace will be Zane Trace.

Huntington, Piketon and Southeastern all have a pitcher capable of beating a top team.

6-4-3=2o
Varsity

Post by 6-4-3=2o »

Can anyone tell me what the heck happened to Unioto down the stretch last year? I think they lost maybe their last 6 or 7 in a row, including a very lopsided loss in the opening game of the postseason.

Big Daddy 7371
Varsity

Post by Big Daddy 7371 »

if i remember they had a couple injured and a lot of back to backs no pitching available

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

6-4-3=2o wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:59 am Can anyone tell me what the heck happened to Unioto down the stretch last year? I think they lost maybe their last 6 or 7 in a row, including a very lopsided loss in the opening game of the postseason.
6 of 7, all against top level competition in the SE District.

Couple of banged up players, including having Cam DeBord severely limited with an injury didn’t help. But, just stopped hitting in the wrong time of the year. Pitching was still decent, but couldn’t score. Scoring 4 runs over the last 5 games of the season isn’t going to win you many games.

Then, Warren smoked us in the tournament. That one wasn’t fun.

Return to “Baseball”