Meigs defends TVC OHIO championship

Arnie
Waterboy

Re: Meigs defends TVC OHIO championship

Post by Arnie »

PurplePower wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:07 pm
SG REBEL wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 10:51 pm So here’s the thing on this this spring. You got this ball club in the Meigs Marauders and I will say they played a really pretty good season last year for what it was worth. I mean so you didn’t get to play in 2020 for covid so 2019 you got Dodson and I mean no harm here but I just hated to see the program get in that kind of shape. Like I said nothing against him or the school and I get it no one else applied and someone has to fill the role but that really was just a time when you sat there and looked at the program and people got worried.

So then you take last year and Meigs found there guy in Wayland. I mean that man was flat out the perfect coach for and the right man for the job. You wanna take a program that Bissell built and get that back and be did just that and the future looked bright. Sadly Jeff had to make the decision leave and this is where it gets a little sad for the marauders.

So now you got this guy and pretty much pulled him out of the big bend in middle port and we all know how that ship is ran. I will say this that this guy and the coach at eastern got lots in common. Love to hear themselves chirp. Looks like a downhill spiral of daddy ball from here and it’s just sad after you have guys like Bissell and Wayland tnat you throw guys like Dodson and this chump in the mix and you’re just flirting with disaster
Daddyball is t he wave of the future. Havent you noticed Trimble athletics lately.
Based on what is posted on the softball forum it looks like they are starting "mommy ball" now too. :o

Return to “Baseball”