2022 TVC-OHIO Thread, scores, standings and schedules... post all year.

Tvcfanatic
Varsity

Re: 2022 TVC-OHIO Thread, scores, standings and schedules... post all year.

Post by Tvcfanatic »

Dctd05 wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 8:46 pm
Tvcfanatic wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 7:01 pm Meigs 13- river valley 1

Meigs wins back to back tvc championships
Unless the NY win against Wellston gets forfeited for NY using an ineligible pitcher.
It doesn’t matter the outcime of that game meigs done won atleast a share of the title even if that game comes back as a win for wellston, which still makes it back to back for meigs

SG REBEL

Post by SG REBEL »

Tvcfanatic wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 10:25 pm

Unless the NY win against Wellston gets forfeited for NY using an ineligible pitcher.
It doesn’t matter the outcime of that game meigs done won atleast a share of the title even if that game comes back as a win for wellston, which still makes it back to back for meigs
Vinton county is also still protesting their home game against Meigs so that is in the works

Tvcfanatic
Varsity

Post by Tvcfanatic »

SG REBEL wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 2:14 pm

Vinton county is also still protesting their home game against Meigs so that is in the works
Wtf are they protesting? Meigs knows the rules😂

SG REBEL

Post by SG REBEL »

Tvcfanatic wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 4:36 pm

Umpires did not

Billy Brave
Freshman Team

Post by Billy Brave »

Keep us posted on how they do in the tournament.

Tvcfanatic
Varsity

Post by Tvcfanatic »

Billy Brave wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 8:26 am

Keep us posted on how they do in the tournament.
#7 Meigs host #26 Alexander in the first round of sectionals may 16th

Realist
Freshman Team

Post by Realist »

SG REBEL wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 6:28 pm

Umpires did not
I don't think the umpires have anything to do with it, do they? Until the OHSAA makes teams submit their pitch count after every game, I'm not sure how you can really police a disagreement on the rule unless it's blatantly obvious.

Tvcfanatic
Varsity

Post by Tvcfanatic »

Meigs improves to 13-5 after a win 7-5 over warren

GRFan
Varsity

Post by GRFan »

Wellston 5 Alexander 1
16-4, 9-3 TVC Ohio
Great competitive season in TVC Ohio. Every team can win on a given night. Good luck to all in tournament.

SG REBEL

Post by SG REBEL »

Realist wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 1:51 pm
SG REBEL wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 6:28 pm

Umpires did not
I don't think the umpires have anything to do with it, do they? Until the OHSAA makes teams submit their pitch count after every game, I'm not sure how you can really police a disagreement on the rule unless it's blatantly obvious.
It’s been turned into the OHSAA database by coaches since they started doing pitch counts instead of outs years ago my man

SG REBEL

Post by SG REBEL »

Tvcfanatic wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 7:22 pm Meigs improves to 13-5 after a win 7-5 over warren
I just can’t see barely beating warren

Tvcfanatic
Varsity

Post by Tvcfanatic »

SG REBEL wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 9:13 pm
Tvcfanatic wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 7:22 pm Meigs improves to 13-5 after a win 7-5 over warren
You have no room to talk about anybody else’s wins, you loaded with talent south gallia team can barely buy a win

SG REBEL

Post by SG REBEL »

Tvcfanatic wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 9:26 pm
You have no room to talk about anybody else’s wins, you loaded with talent south gallia team can barely buy a win
Listen here buddy, you have no gods idea what you’re talking about. All season you have been a sore loser. You get on here and talk about your team like they’re superstars. We all know anything that comes from pomeroy is most likely not much account. Sorry you’re not from southern Gallia county like we all know you with you were. Can’t help it your team doesn’t live up to your unrealistic expectations. Since day one you’ve been on here talking all this crap. I wish you’re team the best, I really do. I just don’t see the hype. I don’t see how they’re even worth talking about. Yet you’re the busiest person on this thread. I’ve heard it all year. I’ve had enough. You know if Meigs really wants to do something , go win a district. Oh wait not gonna happen. If you wanna play some real ball come to Mercerville (Rebel City) as we like to call it. You’ll never amount to a pile of beans.

Tvcfanatic
Varsity

Post by Tvcfanatic »

Meigs 13-5 and tvc ohio champs 10-2

Meigs vs. Eastern (meigs wins 11-2)
Meigs @ Alexander (meigs wins 12-1) Stewart throws 19 K’s
Meigs @ New Lex (meigs loss 3-6)
Meigs @ New Lex (meigs loss 0-11)
Meigs vs. Vinton County (meigs won 6-3)
Meigs vs. Wellston (meigs won 2-1) Stewart throws 17 K’s
Meigs @ NY (meigs won 10-0) Stewart throws 15 K no hitter
Meigs vs. Athens (meigs won 9-0) Stewart throws 21k’s
Meigs vs. Alexander (meigs won 15-0)
Meigs @ Philo (meigs loss 8-5)
Meigs @ Vinton County (meigs won 10-4)
Meigs @ Wellston (meigs loss 3-2 in 10 innings) great game
Meigs vs. River Valley (meigs won 10-0)
Meigs vs. NY (meigs loss 2-0)
Meigs vs. Southern (meigs won 6-3)
Meigs @ Athens (meigs won 4-0)
Meigs @ River Valley (meigs won 13-1)
Meigs vs. Warren (meigs won 7-5)

Tvcfanatic
Varsity

Post by Tvcfanatic »

SG REBEL wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 9:51 pm

Listen here buddy, you have no gods idea what you’re talking about. All season you have been a sore loser. You get on here and talk about your team like they’re superstars. We all know anything that comes from pomeroy is most likely not much account. Sorry you’re not from southern Gallia county like we all know you with you were. Can’t help it your team doesn’t live up to your unrealistic expectations. Since day one you’ve been on here talking all this crap. I wish you’re team the best, I really do. I just don’t see the hype. I don’t see how they’re even worth talking about. Yet you’re the busiest person on this thread. I’ve heard it all year. I’ve had enough. You know if Meigs really wants to do something , go win a district. Oh wait not gonna happen. If you wanna play some real ball come to Mercerville (Rebel City) as we like to call it. You’ll never amount to a pile of beans.
Goodluck in your playoff game against clay, hope south gallia pulls off the upset 👍🏼

SG REBEL

Post by SG REBEL »

Tvcfanatic wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 10:02 pm

Goodluck in your playoff game against clay, hope south gallia pulls off the upset 👍🏼
This will be no upset. You are a horses butt. When we win, we win big. You have no idea. I have rooted for Meigs all year. Now I root for the boys only, not you. You have lost respect. Trash. Stop this madness. Our boys are doing their best, and what is right to make us win. We will never let up. Be ashamed donkey. We don’t even want you here. Our opponents are ours for the taking. Clay will fall. You will as well. Get off here. You have worse character than your team does talent. Who do you think you are. PM is a coward.

Tvcfanatic
Varsity

Post by Tvcfanatic »

SG REBEL wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 10:09 pm
Tvcfanatic wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 10:02 pm

This will be no upset. You are a horses butt. When we win, we win big. You have no idea. I have rooted for Meigs all year. Now I root for the boys only, not you. You have lost respect. Trash. Stop this madness. Our boys are doing their best, and what is right to make us win. We will never let up. Be ashamed donkey. We don’t even want you here. Our opponents are ours for the taking. Clay will fall. You will as well. Get off here. You have worse character than your team does talent. Who do you think you are. PM is a coward.
I feel like we are at this point talking about two different South gallia teams lol, and not once all year have you said anything good about meigs in any of these forums you’ve just prayed on our down fall 😂 pat martin is a better coach than y’all will ever have

Billy Brave
Freshman Team

Post by Billy Brave »

Tvcfanatic wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 9:59 pm Meigs 13-5 and tvc ohio champs 10-2

WOW! I didn't realize how much Meigs has struggled to win non league games. Hope that isn't writing on the wall for the Tourney.

Tvcfan1977
Waterboy

Post by Tvcfan1977 »

Billy Brave wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 5:39 pm

WOW! I didn't realize how much Meigs has struggled to win non league games. Hope that isn't writing on the wall for the Tourney.
Meigs with Stewart on the mound is lights out they'll beat any team on either side of the tvc and most surrounding area teams as well ...take Stewart off the mound and meigs is a very average team the pitcher makes the difference and I assume meigs has had to save Stewart a lot and they let others throw the non league games I'm rooting for meigs to go deep in the tourney

Tvcfanatic
Varsity

Post by Tvcfanatic »

Tvcfan1977 wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 10:45 pm
Billy Brave wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 5:39 pm

Meigs with Stewart on the mound is lights out they'll beat any team on either side of the tvc and most surrounding area teams as well ...take Stewart off the mound and meigs is a very average team the pitcher makes the difference and I assume meigs has had to save Stewart a lot and they let others throw the non league games I'm rooting for meigs to go deep in the tourney
correct, the only non league game that seen Stewart this season was when he came in relief against Warren and shut them out with 11 k's with only 15 batters faced

Return to “Baseball”