Defending TVC OHIO Champions Meigs vs. 2021 Tvc Hocking runner up Eastern 3/30/22 @ 5:00 pm

thebarlowbandit
All State

Re: Defending TVC OHIO Champions Meigs vs. 2021 Tvc Hocking runner up Eastern 3/30/22 @ 5:00 pm

Post by thebarlowbandit »

Tvcfanatic wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:48 am
thebarlowbandit wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:34 am
Tvcfanatic wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 10:31 pm

No body chased umps, they had to go through the meigs side to get to the parking lot
Last night at Wellston they sure as hell did. Acting like fools over a game. A game that ended on a correct call and your fans have to show their lack of class.
nobody chased anybody :lol: Wellston won a well fought game, meigs didn't come to hit the ball and that play at home was botched but wellston won in the end that is all that matters, meigs will win out and claim another outright tvc title. Meigs players have the mind set now that they aren't gonna even let anybody have a chance at the title, that being said it's meigs's to lose. Great game by the rockets last night. Great pitching performances from logan martin (i believe thats his name correct me if i'm wrong) and jeremiah frisby.
Oh, yes they did surround the car of the umpires with the Wellston AD present. And NO the play at the plate was not botched. I have the video, and it's clearly a missed tag. But, idiots act like idiots.

Tvcfanatic
Varsity

Re: Defending TVC OHIO Champions Meigs vs. 2021 Tvc Hocking runner up Eastern 3/30/22 @ 5:00 pm

Post by Tvcfanatic »

thebarlowbandit wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:26 am

Last night at Wellston they sure as hell did. Acting like fools over a game. A game that ended on a correct call and your fans have to show their lack of class.
nobody chased anybody :lol: Wellston won a well fought game, meigs didn't come to hit the ball and that play at home was botched but wellston won in the end that is all that matters, meigs will win out and claim another outright tvc title. Meigs players have the mind set now that they aren't gonna even let anybody have a chance at the title, that being said it's meigs's to lose. Great game by the rockets last night. Great pitching performances from logan martin (i believe thats his name correct me if i'm wrong) and jeremiah frisby.
Oh, yes they did surround the car of the umpires with the Wellston AD present. And NO the play at the plate was not botched. I have the video, and it's clearly a missed tag. But, idiots act like idiots.
I was not aware of the car situation, I was standing beside the meigs dugout waiting for my little brother to exit so we could leave so I didn't see that, so i'm not gonna argue against that.

Tvcfanatic
Varsity

Post by Tvcfanatic »

@thebarlowbandit do you know what the remainder of the rockets tvc match ups are?

thebarlowbandit
All State

Post by thebarlowbandit »

Tvcfanatic wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:43 am @thebarlowbandit do you know what the remainder of the rockets tvc match ups are?
Nope, and that's not pertinent to the conversation.

Nuke LaLoosh
Riding the Bench

Post by Nuke LaLoosh »

This is a very strange conversation and in a thread about a game that happened almost 5 weeks ago.

I like all the teams from down in the Meigs County area. Meigs, Eastern, Southern all are passionate about baseball and believe they will win and all kids and fans talk a little smack about their teams. It's not isolated to one school district or another. Some years teams have the talent to win and some years they don't. It comes around and it goes around, and usually is dependent upon having dominant pitching. Staying humble is key. But a balance of confidence and swagger are good too.

Tvcfanatic
Varsity

Post by Tvcfanatic »

Nuke LaLoosh wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:02 am This is a very strange conversation and in a thread about a game that happened almost 5 weeks ago.

I like all the teams from down in the Meigs County area. Meigs, Eastern, Southern all are passionate about baseball and believe they will win and all kids and fans talk a little smack about their teams. It's not isolated to one school district or another. Some years teams have the talent to win and some years they don't. It comes around and it goes around, and usually is dependent upon having dominant pitching. Staying humble is key. But a balance of confidence and swagger are good too.
perfectly said

Justy
Riding the Bench

Post by Justy »

Like I said, don't chase, punch. That's how VC does it, isn't it fan?

Chief Kdogg
JV Team

Post by Chief Kdogg »

thebarlowbandit wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:26 am

That's just crazy. No game is worth all that. But it seems like chasing the refs is the thing to do this year. It use to only be the guy that used to coach Athens basketball that chased them. But this year it's been Trimble's AD several times, and now the Meigs fans. Anyone I'm missing? Just curious, was it "those danged Glouster umps" that had the game? :mrgreen:

itsme
Varsity

Post by itsme »

Billy Brave wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 10:18 am
Tvcfanatic wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:35 am
Billy Brave wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 2:55 pm

Scrimmage? Yeah that's real. I have known coaches that would count regular games as scrimmages when they lost. But to brag about winning a scrimmage is laughable. Big bad Meigs beat little Eastern in a scrimmage. That probably propelled them to the final four in the tourney I bet. :lol:
And I get it that Meigs isn't used to winning in anything, but you go way overboard with this baseball stuff and how great you think Meigs is. How many regional appearances have they had recently? How many final fours?
Sorry meigs doesn’t play in division 7, if meigs played in the same division as half the schools in the tvc hocking then meigs would be in the final four every year, the only reason meigs brags of these wins over schools like eastern is because eastern players and fans do nothing but run their mouth until game time when they are getting throttled
If any school that is serval divisions bigger like Meigs played in the small division they would do great too. That's why they have divisions there Einstein. But you keep bragging it up about beating up on the smaller schools in the area and then getting the "brakes beaten off of you" in the tournament when you are playing agains schools your own size if that makes you feel better. :lol:

What do you consider serval (Spelled SEVERAL which means more than 2, but not too many) In baseball Meigs Division 3 Eastern Division 4

Billy Brave
Freshman Team

Post by Billy Brave »

itsme wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:57 am
Tvcfanatic wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:35 am

Sorry meigs doesn’t play in division 7, if meigs played in the same division as half the schools in the tvc hocking then meigs would be in the final four every year, the only reason meigs brags of these wins over schools like eastern is because eastern players and fans do nothing but run their mouth until game time when they are getting throttled
If any school that is serval divisions bigger like Meigs played in the small division they would do great too. That's why they have divisions there Einstein. But you keep bragging it up about beating up on the smaller schools in the area and then getting the "brakes beaten off of you" in the tournament when you are playing agains schools your own size if that makes you feel better. :lol:

What do you consider serval (Spelled SEVERAL which means more than 2, but not too many) In baseball Meigs Division 3 Eastern Division 4
It's interesting that you jumped on a simple typo that I made but not what the OP wrote, "meigs doesn’t play in division 7." :lol: Since you seem to be the accuracy czar I would think you would have pointed out his multiple (more than one) mistakes if you were neutral.

That tells me you are a Meigs homer. Since you are from Meigs, I would guess that you know how much larger Meigs is than Eastern. So, though they are only one division bigger, 25%, in baseball, but he hinted that Eastern is D7, I used (and as you pointed out I misspelled) the word several. But if you and the OP want to pound your chest for beating a team from a school so small by all means pound away. And keep up the work as czar. You're about 33% so far from what I've seen. :mrgreen:

Tvcfanatic
Varsity

Post by Tvcfanatic »

Billy Brave wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:43 am

It's interesting that you jumped on a simple typo that I made but not what the OP wrote, "meigs doesn’t play in division 7." :lol: Since you seem to be the accuracy czar I would think you would have pointed out his multiple (more than one) mistakes if you were neutral.

That tells me you are a Meigs homer. Since you are from Meigs, I would guess that you know how much larger Meigs is than Eastern. So, though they are only one division bigger, 25%, in baseball, but he hinted that Eastern is D7, I used (and as you pointed out I misspelled) the word several. But if you and the OP want to pound your chest for beating a team from a school so small by all means pound away. And keep up the work as czar. You're about 33% so far from what I've seen. :mrgreen:
meigs is not that much bigger than eastern or southern, they just get a higher head count of students because eastern and southern students transport to meigs for a couple classes a day as vocational students

Billy Brave
Freshman Team

Post by Billy Brave »

Tvcfanatic wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 10:18 am
Billy Brave wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:43 am

meigs is not that much bigger than eastern or southern, they just get a higher head count of students because eastern and southern students transport to meigs for a couple classes a day as vocational students
You are clearly clueless about many things, one of which is the ADM of a school district. :lol:

Return to “Baseball”