Defending TVC OHIO Champions Meigs vs. 2021 Tvc Hocking runner up Eastern 3/30/22 @ 5:00 pm

Tvcfanatic
Varsity

Defending TVC OHIO Champions Meigs vs. 2021 Tvc Hocking runner up Eastern 3/30/22 @ 5:00 pm

Post by Tvcfanatic »

Thoughts

Tvcfanatic
Varsity

Re: Defending TVC OHIO Champions Meigs vs. 2021 Tvc Hocking runner up Eastern 3/30/22 @ 5:00 pm

Post by Tvcfanatic »

Meigs wins 11-2

Donnie Hagglethorpe
Freshman Team

Re: Defending TVC OHIO Champions Meigs vs. 2021 Tvc Hocking runner up Eastern 3/30/22 @ 5:00 pm

Post by Donnie Hagglethorpe »

Big deal. The great big school beats the little school. We will see how you do in the tournament. BTW get a grass infield like real teams have. what a crappy infield.

SG REBEL

Post by SG REBEL »

Wow Meigs beats the brakes of the worst team Eastern has fielded since about 2012. Glad to see this matchup happening again. Meigs wouldn't schedule during the last few years of Coach Bowens run of state caliber teams

Tvcfanatic
Varsity

Post by Tvcfanatic »

SG REBEL wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 6:18 pm Wow Meigs beats the brakes of the worst team Eastern has fielded since about 2012. Glad to see this matchup happening again. Meigs wouldn't schedule during the last few years of Coach Bowens run of state caliber teams
meigs has scrimmaged eastern the past few years and beat the brakes off them, last years score was 9-1 meigs.

Meigs will travel to Eastern May 11th for another regular season game.

Billy Brave
Freshman Team

Post by Billy Brave »

Tvcfanatic wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 3:32 pm
SG REBEL wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 6:18 pm Wow Meigs beats the brakes of the worst team Eastern has fielded since about 2012. Glad to see this matchup happening again. Meigs wouldn't schedule during the last few years of Coach Bowens run of state caliber teams
meigs has scrimmaged eastern the past few years and beat the brakes off them, last years score was 9-1 meigs.

Scrimmage? Yeah that's real. I have known coaches that would count regular games as scrimmages when they lost. But to brag about winning a scrimmage is laughable. Big bad Meigs beat little Eastern in a scrimmage. That probably propelled them to the final four in the tourney I bet. :lol:
And I get it that Meigs isn't used to winning in anything, but you go way overboard with this baseball stuff and how great you think Meigs is. How many regional appearances have they had recently? How many final fours?

Tvcfanatic
Varsity

Post by Tvcfanatic »

Billy Brave wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 2:55 pm

Scrimmage? Yeah that's real. I have known coaches that would count regular games as scrimmages when they lost. But to brag about winning a scrimmage is laughable. Big bad Meigs beat little Eastern in a scrimmage. That probably propelled them to the final four in the tourney I bet. :lol:
And I get it that Meigs isn't used to winning in anything, but you go way overboard with this baseball stuff and how great you think Meigs is. How many regional appearances have they had recently? How many final fours?
Meigs is plenty used to winning in baseball
Last edited by Tvcfanatic on Wed Apr 27, 2022 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Billy Brave
Freshman Team

Post by Billy Brave »

Tvcfanatic wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:35 am

Sorry meigs doesn’t play in division 7, if meigs played in the same division as half the schools in the tvc hocking then meigs would be in the final four every year, the only reason meigs brags of these wins over schools like eastern is because eastern players and fans do nothing but run their mouth until game time when they are getting throttled
If any school that is serval divisions bigger like Meigs played in the small division they would do great too. That's why they have divisions there Einstein. But you keep bragging it up about beating up on the smaller schools in the area and then getting the "brakes beaten off of you" in the tournament when you are playing agains schools your own size if that makes you feel better. :lol:

Tvcfanatic
Varsity

Post by Tvcfanatic »

Billy Brave wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 10:18 am

Sorry meigs doesn’t play in division 7, if meigs played in the same division as half the schools in the tvc hocking then meigs would be in the final four every year, the only reason meigs brags of these wins over schools like eastern is because eastern players and fans do nothing but run their mouth until game time when they are getting throttled
If any school that is serval divisions bigger like Meigs played in the small division they would do great too. That's why they have divisions there Einstein. But you keep bragging it up about beating up on the smaller schools in the area and then getting the "brakes beaten off of you" in the tournament when you are playing agains schools your own size if that makes you feel better. :lol:
it doesn't matter about any of our opinions at this point all that matters is what happens on the field, you eastern fans are so pressed about losing a game that you guys were talking so much crap about before it started. you eastern fans want to impress me then eastern needs to beat meigs in their next meeting at eastern. I have no hate for eastern bunch of my old teammates played there, it's just a friendly in county rivalry, meigs players just get irratated when eastern players talk the talk but can't walk the walk

Tvcfanatic
Varsity

Post by Tvcfanatic »

Tvcfanatic wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:02 pm

it doesn't matter about any of our opinions at this point all that matters is what happens on the field, you eastern fans are so pressed about losing a game that you guys were talking so much crap about before it started. you eastern fans want to impress me then eastern needs to beat meigs in their next meeting at eastern. I have no hate for eastern bunch of my old teammates played there, it's just a friendly in county rivalry, meigs players just get irratated when eastern players talk the talk but can't walk the walk
that being said goodluck in the hocking division, but personally think southern is winning it this year

MarauderMadness
JV Team

Post by MarauderMadness »

Dude you are giving Meigs a bad name getting on here talking smack about beating the smaller schools. Give it a rest. I don't see anyone from Eastern "talking crap" about the game. Move on.

Tvcfanatic
Varsity

Post by Tvcfanatic »

MarauderMadness wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:41 pm

Dude you are giving Meigs a bad name getting on here talking smack about beating the smaller schools. Give it a rest. I don't see anyone from Eastern "talking crap" about the game. Move on.
If you go back in the feed you’ll see I didn’t start it, i posted that meigs 11-2 and then somebody decided to start running their mouth, and they don’t talk crap on here they talk crap on social media

MarauderMadness
JV Team

Post by MarauderMadness »

Tvcfanatic wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 2:09 pm

If you go back in the feed you’ll see I didn’t start it, i posted that meigs 11-2 and then somebody decided to start running their mouth, and they don’t talk crap on here they talk crap on social media
Then respond on social media. Coming on here and talking smack about Meigs beating a D4 team just looks bad.

Tvcfanatic
Varsity

Post by Tvcfanatic »

MarauderMadness wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 2:25 pm

Then respond on social media. Coming on here and talking smack about Meigs beating a D4 team just looks bad.
all i said was meigs won 11-2 :lol:

thebarlowbandit
All State

Post by thebarlowbandit »

Tvcfanatic wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 3:38 pm

Real program. Lose at Wellston and the idiots chase the umpires to the parking lot because they are sore losers. Can’t handle losing. Sad. And people wonder why there is an umpire shortage.

Tvcfanatic
Varsity

Post by Tvcfanatic »

thebarlowbandit wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 9:47 pm

Real program. Lose at Wellston and the idiots chase the umpires to the parking lot because they are sore losers. Can’t handle losing. Sad. And people wonder why there is an umpire shortage.
No body chased umps, they had to go through the meigs side to get to the parking lot

thebarlowbandit
All State

Post by thebarlowbandit »

Tvcfanatic wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 10:31 pm

No body chased umps, they had to go through the meigs side to get to the parking lot
Last night at Wellston they sure as hell did. Acting like fools over a game. A game that ended on a correct call and your fans have to show their lack of class.

Tvcfanatic
Varsity

Post by Tvcfanatic »

thebarlowbandit wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:34 am

Last night at Wellston they sure as hell did. Acting like fools over a game. A game that ended on a correct call and your fans have to show their lack of class.
nobody chased anybody :lol: Wellston won a well fought game, meigs didn't come to hit the ball and that play at home was botched but wellston won in the end that is all that matters, meigs will win out and claim another outright tvc title. Meigs players have the mind set now that they aren't gonna even let anybody have a chance at the title, that being said it's meigs's to lose. Great game by the rockets last night. Great pitching performances from logan martin (i believe thats his name correct me if i'm wrong) and jeremiah frisby.

Billy Brave
Freshman Team

Post by Billy Brave »

WOW that's just crazy. And you are right, no wonder umpires don't want to do games when Meigs is involved. And even on here the one guy pretends to accept it but then blames a bad call. Ridiculous. Not surprising though when they come on here and celebrate beating up on the TVC Hocking teams.

Justy
Riding the Bench

Post by Justy »

Instead of chasing them they could just pulled a VC move and punch whoever they blame for the loss in the mouth. :mrgreen:

Return to “Baseball”