Reedsville eastern

Bulldog13
Waterboy

Reedsville eastern

Post by Bulldog13 »

What the heck is going on with this team???? Not the same eastern team I’ve known!! Watch them tonight at Alexander , god bless the kids not their fault but it was like elementary ball. Coaches seem to have no idea what’s going on .

Tvcfanatic
Varsity

Re: Reedsville eastern

Post by Tvcfanatic »

Bulldog13 wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 9:07 pm What the heck is going on with this team???? Not the same eastern team I’ve known!! Watch them tonight at Alexander , god bless the kids not their fault but it was like elementary ball. Coaches seem to have no idea what’s going on .
What was the score to that game? I know Meigs travels to eastern tonight as their last regular season game before hosting alexander in sectional play

Bulldog13
Waterboy

Post by Bulldog13 »

Tvcfanatic wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 7:52 am
Bulldog13 wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 9:07 pm What the heck is going on with this team???? Not the same eastern team I’ve known!! Watch them tonight at Alexander , god bless the kids not their fault but it was like elementary ball. Coaches seem to have no idea what’s going on .
What was the score to that game? I know Meigs travels to eastern tonight as their last regular season game before hosting alexander in sectional play
9-8 Alexander too many errors on both sides to keep track of

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

All comes down to coaching. But the top dog hand picked the coach so all will be forgiven and poor performance ignored. Apparently having a "good ole boy" from the club is better than having a good coach. :mrgreen:

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.
on the black
Freshman Team

Post by on the black »

First losing season eastern has had in about 20 years

Return to “Baseball”