2023 TVC League projections?

SG REBEL

Re: 2023 TVC League projections?

Post by SG REBEL »

on the black wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:59 pm
Tvcfanatic wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 11:14 pm
on the black wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:04 pm Eastern wins Hocking. Vinton County wins Ohio
No way vinton County beats meigs, meigs will win their third title in a row
We’ll see come May. I have serious doubts about Meigs. Especially coaching wise. They really should just close the school if they don’t get rid of him. It would be better than watching the crap shoot they have on the diamond
Are they actually closing the school?? What are they gonna do, split up the kids between eastern and southern? That’s crazy right there I thought that school was doing okay. Must be losing a lot of money. Meigs was a great school back in the day and I hate to see the doors close

slayter
Riding the Bench

Post by slayter »

Tvcfanatic wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 4:55 pm
slayter wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 4:13 pm

Who taught you about baseball. You are on here constantly. No idea what you talk about. Very sad. Need to go back to baseball school or junior baseball camp. Need lessons. Might wanna think on that for a bit.
Vinton wins TVC easily. Hands down, if not easier. Might wanna check up on those skills. Who knows you might even learn about life between the white lines.
On the other hand I see you are young. God bless.
Yea okay buddy i only grew up playing the game my whole life and i can guarantee my knowledge for the games is 10x yours. Meigs has easily the most well rounded team in all the tvc just like they have the 2 years prior. Ethan Stewart returns no explanation needed on him, Senior Returning Center Fielder(all conference) Conner Imboden who batted 385 last season, sophomore all conference catcher jake martin, this team has great leaders and an even better coaching staff, meigs will three peat the conference. It’s theirs too lose. You can’t say they aren’t the team to beat when they have 2 back to back conference titles, 2 back to back sectional titles and 2 back to back district runner ups
You obviously have no idea what you’re talking about. Word on the street is Meigs might not even be around after this spring

slayter
Riding the Bench

Post by slayter »

SG REBEL wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 5:02 pm

We’ll see come May. I have serious doubts about Meigs. Especially coaching wise. They really should just close the school if they don’t get rid of him. It would be better than watching the crap shoot they have on the diamond
Are they actually closing the school?? What are they gonna do, split up the kids between eastern and southern? That’s crazy right there I thought that school was doing okay. Must be losing a lot of money. Meigs was a great school back in the day and I hate to see the doors close
If this is true I think you’re gonna see a lot of kids jumping ship early. Why ride a dying horse? It’s pretty unbelievable that this is a possibility. Never saw it coming. Eastern and Southern, maybe even Alexander will live having the athletes that’s for sure

on the black
Freshman Team

Post by on the black »

I wouldn’t listen to anything tvc fanatic says. He’s just a blow hard. On here and in real life. Thinks Meigs is made of gold when it is really the slums. They might be closing it down but I wouldn’t trust anything he says. He’s full of it

Tvcfanatic
Varsity

Post by Tvcfanatic »

on the black wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 8:13 pm I wouldn’t listen to anything tvc fanatic says. He’s just a blow hard. On here and in real life. Thinks Meigs is made of gold when it is really the slums. They might be closing it down but I wouldn’t trust anything he says. He’s full of it
I never said anything about them closing the school down because they aren’t (you are the one that brought that up), they have no reason to close down. And you don’t even know me in real life bub, not a blow hard either. Meigs has been the team to beat the last 2 years and in my opinion I believe they will be again this year( i am allowed to have an opinion) we will see how everything boils down come may

slayter
Riding the Bench

Post by slayter »

Tvcfanatic wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 9:42 pm
on the black wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 8:13 pm I wouldn’t listen to anything tvc fanatic says. He’s just a blow hard. On here and in real life. Thinks Meigs is made of gold when it is really the slums. They might be closing it down but I wouldn’t trust anything he says. He’s full of it
I never said anything about them closing the school down because they aren’t (you are the one that brought that up), they have no reason to close down. And you don’t even know me in real life bub, not a blow hard either. Meigs has been the team to beat the last 2 years and in my opinion I believe they will be again this year( i am allowed to have an opinion) we will see how everything boils down come may
From what I’ve been told it’s really just kind of up in the air. I think it has to be approved by the county commissioners. I think there’s a lot of people in favor of just closing the doors. You could use that space for a lot of community activities. I think mark porter was interested in putting in an auto mega mall. The kids will do just fine at eastern and southern.

SG REBEL

Post by SG REBEL »

slayter wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:46 pm
From what I’ve been told it’s really just kind of up in the air. I think it has to be approved by the county commissioners. I think there’s a lot of people in favor of just closing the doors. You could use that space for a lot of community activities. I think mark porter was interested in putting in an auto mega mall. The kids will do just fine at eastern and southern.
This is so unbelievable! Putting a car lot on top of the old high school would be nuts.That place does have a big parking lot tho. The gym would make an excellent show room

on the black
Freshman Team

Post by on the black »

I find it amusing how all these threads with tvcfanatic in them get this wild. There could be something to it tho. It would be crazy to play in the TVC this year because when you go to Meigs it very well could be the last game you’ll ever play there before the car lot goes in. We’ll see where this goes. Might be gaining traction

on the black
Freshman Team

Post by on the black »

Opinions are like you know what. Everyone has them. Doesn’t mean you’re allowed to have one. Period. Go home to mommy

slayter
Riding the Bench

Post by slayter »

Anyone else notice how tvcfanatic high jacked this thread and all of a sudden there is a car lot sitting on top of Meigs high school. I hope he’s wrong and the school finds a way to keep the doors open

Tvcfanatic
Varsity

Post by Tvcfanatic »

slayter wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:04 pm Anyone else notice how tvcfanatic high jacked this thread and all of a sudden there is a car lot sitting on top of Meigs high school. I hope he’s wrong and the school finds a way to keep the doors open
I’m not the one saying the were closing y’all need to go back in the thread and learn to read. I never once said it was shutting down

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

slayter wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:04 pm Anyone else notice how tvcfanatic high jacked this thread and all of a sudden there is a car lot sitting on top of Meigs high school. I hope he’s wrong and the school finds a way to keep the doors open
Didn't know you could high jack your own thread.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Gray Cat
Varsity

Post by Gray Cat »

slayter wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:34 pm
SG REBEL wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 5:02 pm

If this is true I think you’re gonna see a lot of kids jumping ship early. Why ride a dying horse? It’s pretty unbelievable that this is a possibility. Never saw it coming. Eastern and Southern, maybe even Alexander will live having the athletes that’s for sure
Any chance of some of the athletes going to Wahama? I know traditionally they are good in baseball.

Farmer Yoder
Freshman Team

Post by Farmer Yoder »

Those kids couldn’t play for Wahama lol

SG REBEL

Post by SG REBEL »

The only kid who could of played for wahama would be Stewart as a PO. But since he left there is really no one from Meigs who could do it

MarauderMadness
JV Team

Post by MarauderMadness »

Cant blame him for leaving. He had a chance to really improve if T had been coaching but I heard they put the brakes on that. Wont matter anyway since they are selling the school to Mark Porter.

MarauderMadness
JV Team

Post by MarauderMadness »

slayter wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:32 pm

Who taught you about baseball. You are on here constantly. No idea what you talk about. Very sad. Need to go back to baseball school or junior baseball camp. Need lessons. Might wanna think on that for a bit.
Vinton wins TVC easily. Hands down, if not easier. Might wanna check up on those skills. Who knows you might even learn about life between the white lines.
Yea okay buddy i only grew up playing the game my whole life and i can guarantee my knowledge for the games is 10x yours. Meigs has easily the most well rounded team in all the tvc just like they have the 2 years prior. Ethan Stewart returns no explanation needed on him, Senior Returning Center Fielder(all conference) Conner Imboden who batted 385 last season, sophomore all conference catcher jake martin, this team has great leaders and an even better coaching staff, meigs will three peat the conference. It’s theirs too lose. You can’t say they aren’t the team to beat when they have 2 back to back conference titles, 2 back to back sectional titles and 2 back to back district runner ups
You obviously have no idea what you’re talking about. Word on the street is Meigs might not even be around after this spring
Selling that dump of a building would be a great idea. Heard it may be a used car lot soon. Its already got a shop underground and the gym could be used to show off antique cars.

Boston Creampuff
Riding the Bench

Post by Boston Creampuff »

The only thing you really know is how much you love a certain player or two. But I did hear there are a couple switch hitters on that team. Plus you obviously dont recognize coaching talent when you see it.

coachK
JV Team

Post by coachK »

TvC1996 wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 7:53 pm 2022 league outcome
1st place meigs(10-2)
2nd Wellston (9-3)
3rd Athens (8-4)
4th NY (5-7)
5th VC (5-7)
6th RV (3-9)
7th Alex(2-10)

meigs returns the hitter and by far the best pitcher/player its there league to lose....athens brings back a good bit I'd say they'll battle for 2nd place with wellston NY lost nothing last year and pulled off 2 major upset wins one against 1st place meigs and 1 against 2nd place wellston but I'd say VC and NY battle for 4 again ...on paper it'd look like NY should finish higher since they lost no one but I truly believe they just over achieved and RV and alex go for 6th place again ... final predictions
1 MEIGS
2 ATHENS
3WELLSTON
4NY
5 VC
6 Alex
7 RV
N y. Has some athletes but coaching is horrible. They’ll be lucky to finish 6th

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

It's simple. Meigs will win the TVC Ohio because Ethan Stewart will win every league game he pitches. Nothing else really matters honestly.

Return to “Baseball”