S.O.C.

captain ensano
Waterboy

S.O.C.

Post by captain ensano »

It's getting closer to baseball season..

How's the S.O.C. gonna be this year?

Who is gonna lead the pack in S.O.C. 1 & 2?

Any new coaches?

HoopFan55
Riding the Bench

Re: S.O.C.

Post by HoopFan55 »

Ironton St Joe and ND battle it out for the top spot in the SOC1

1. ISJ
1. ND
3. Green
4. SV
5. Clay
6.Glenwood
7. Western
8. East

TheFlyingDutchman
JV Team

Post by TheFlyingDutchman »

Didn't ISJ lose their top 2 pitchers(Mahlmeister & Stuntebeck) I know Coach Bryant is a great coach but that seems like a lot to lose for a small school

HoopFan55
Riding the Bench

Post by HoopFan55 »

They did in fact lose not only 2 but 3 great pitchers, they will be returning everyone else other than those 3 seniors, they have plenty of others that can throw strikes that not many teams got to see last season because of those great outings. If I’m not mistaken the other top teams lost just as much or more than ISJ did? SV, ND and Clay all lost their best pitching, SV graduated a ton of talent and lost the SOC’s best player to transfer to Ky. Hopefully everyone stays healthy and all the teams are competitive for a great season!

TheFlyingDutchman
JV Team

Post by TheFlyingDutchman »

HoopFan55 wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:19 pm They did in fact lose not only 2 but 3 great pitchers, they will be returning everyone else other than those 3 seniors, they have plenty of others that can throw strikes that not many teams got to see last season because of those great outings. If I’m not mistaken the other top teams lost just as much or more than ISJ did? SV, ND and Clay all lost their best pitching, SV graduated a ton of talent and lost the SOC’s best player to transfer to Ky. Hopefully everyone stays healthy and all the teams are competitive for a great season!
Love the optimism!! Go Flyers !!

Return to “Baseball”