Site Admin

TVC-Hocking 2010 Predictions and thoughts

Post by mattash »

Who wins?

koondoger
JV Team

Re: TVC-Hocking 2010 Predictions and thoughts

Post by koondoger »

If the Broker gets his way, the schedule may be weak, but the wins will be aplenty. With the move in of a few key players this could be his year to finally get that varsity league title monkey of his back. A lot prolly depends on who the umpires are for the game in Reedsville.

Just my thoughts guys! :mrgreen:

koondoger
JV Team

Post by koondoger »

With any coaching at all, Trimble should go undefeated this season.

classof86
All State

Post by classof86 »

Eastern returns everybody so ill go with then

Heavy D
All Conference

Post by Heavy D »

koondoger wrote:With any coaching at all, Trimble should go undefeated this season.

I doubt if they go undefeated, but if Big Mike keeps calling the shots like he started to late last season they will be just fine. Once he took over the mistakes that were made early in the season were nearly all erased.

The Broker
Riding the Bench

Post by The Broker »

If Trimble does the right thing with the coaching situation they will be just fine. If they don't, well lets just say good luck finding a field to play on. ;-) Big Mike won't be calling any shots, nor was he last year. He knows his place, and he does well when he stays in it.

Heavy D
All Conference

Post by Heavy D »

Trust me, Big Mike calls the shots. If he was a school employee he would have the job.

strike07
Waterboy

Post by strike07 »

eastern
trimble
waterford
fed
southern
miller

Heavy D
All Conference

Post by Heavy D »

The Broker wrote:If Trimble does the right thing with the coaching situation they will be just fine. If they don't, well lets just say good luck finding a field to play on. ;-) Big Mike won't be calling any shots, nor was he last year. He knows his place, and he does well when he stays in it.

Since you probably gonna run Big Mike off, are you at least keeping the same guys doing the JV? Those guys forgot more about softball than any other coaches in the system.

The Ole Pickler
Waterboy

Post by The Ole Pickler »

Heavy D wrote:
The Broker wrote:If Trimble does the right thing with the coaching situation they will be just fine. If they don't, well lets just say good luck finding a field to play on. ;-) Big Mike won't be calling any shots, nor was he last year. He knows his place, and he does well when he stays in it.

Since you probably gonna run Big Mike off, are you at least keeping the same guys doing the JV? Those guys forgot more about softball than any other coaches in the system.

Lets just meet behind the ole pickle building, drink a few blatz, have a good ole fashion pissing contest and settle this once and for all.......

Heavy D
All Conference

Post by Heavy D »

The Broken knows better than get in a pissing contest with anyone :lol:

Heavy D
All Conference

Post by Heavy D »

After some heavy soul searching it has been decided that the Broken will have some competition this year in way of some more applicants. :mrgreen:

The Broker
Riding the Bench

Post by The Broker »

Heavy D wrote:After some heavy soul searching it has been decided that the Broken will have some competition this year in way of some more applicants. :mrgreen:

You have Mr. Nulls' full endorsement, as does the other person, to apply for the position if that is your intent. However it will surely prove to be a hapless effort in the end. After all, Mr. Null owns the field that they compete on. Therefore, Mr. Null feels confident that the job is his. If not, Mr. Null says good luck finding a place to play. :mrgreen: Maybe the Little Italy field can be restored? :lol:

Heavy D
All Conference

Post by Heavy D »

Did some checkin this morning there Broken and the field is on school property so the school owns the field. So the team will play on the school field no matter who the coach is and the field dont flood when Sundy Creeck comes up so no more using that as an excuse to cancel games. I think the more applications for the job the better that way we can be sure to get someone good that aint going to quit when their kid graduates either. To much of that happened in the past. Jus sayin. :mrgreen:

Chief Kdogg
JV Team

Post by Chief Kdogg »

HD if you think you are prying that job out of the death grip Nullsdaq has on it you are barking up the wrong tree there hot shot. I am sure you have good intentions but the Borker will fight to his death to keep that job.

JMTG :mrgreen:

renob
Freshman Team

Post by renob »

Should come down between Eastern and Trimble

The Broker
Riding the Bench

Post by The Broker »

Chief Kdogg wrote:HD if you think you are prying that job out of the death grip Nullsdaq has on it you are barking up the wrong tree there hot shot. I am sure you have good intentions but the Borker will fight to his death to keep that job.

JMTG :mrgreen:

I wonder where they will play if HD gets the job? :lol:

bball009
Waterboy

Post by bball009 »

Eastern Returns Everybody.
Went undefeated last year.
Beating trimble pretty easily last year.
I think the last game was like 7-1?
Need i say more?

The Broker
Riding the Bench

Post by The Broker »

bball009 wrote:Eastern Returns Everybody.
Went undefeated last year.
Beating trimble pretty easily last year.
I think the last game was like 7-1?
Need i say more?

Yes with home town umps Eastern won easily in Reedsville. Not to mention that our ass-igner hired one of the same umps up here. That guy must be 70 years old, and he use to coach at Eastern also. You see, our ass-igner doesn't care if the umps are any good. He just gets the first person he can find. Hopefully all that will be different this year with the new league assigner in place by Spring I have been told.

classof86
All State

Post by classof86 »

There isn't a worse excuse than blaming the umpires

Return to “Softball”