New Softball Field for Chillicothe

ChillSoftball
Freshman Team

New Softball Field for Chillicothe

Post by ChillSoftball »

Well, the end is near. Chillicothe will begin construction of their new softball field as soon as the snow melts. It has been a long time coming. Chillicothe has NEVER had their own, school-owned, field in its history. Congrats to Coach Phillips for his leadership over the past year and all of the other key players for making this dream a reality.

Chillicothe softball is still behind the other SE Ohio programs, but the gap is narrowing significantly. Keep working hard girls and eventually that new field will be met with a new winning culture and great things will happen.

old-timer
Freshman Team

Re: New Softball Field for Chillicothe

Post by old-timer »

Yes, that helps create excitement among the girls & community. I know it has here in Jackson. Our field will be very nice & I know Coach Phillips met with our coach to get ideas for where to start & problems to watch out for. The resources available for the chillicothe business community to become part of this project is an outstanding plus. I hope the community realy gets behind the team & school & helps complete this project. We will see the CAVS at our place on MARCH 20 for a scrimmage. Hope weather changes quickly.

See ya then & good luck with the field project.

Jackson's Old-Timer :)

Return to “Softball”