Riding the Bench

ALL TEAM SOC Div. I and II

Post by ladymohawk »

Who is it?

tanner
Waterboy

Re: ALL TEAM SOC Div. I and II

Post by tanner »

Well after a good run all local teams are out of the race so how long will it be before the SOC and ALL District players will be in the paper?? The boys were in there yesterday and the Burg is going to state. I don't understand why theirs is released and the girls aren't?? I picked up a paper today hoping it would be in there and it's not. I guess the Daily Times will publish it the day of the ALL Star game..

kahn
Freshman Team

Post by kahn »

I have not received a copy of the softball all-district teams or the All SOC. When I do, I will publish it. If anyone has it please email it to pdtsports@portsmouth-dailytimes.com

John Stegeman
PDT Sports Editor

SBlover
Freshman Team

Post by SBlover »

Any word yet on when the lists will be released? All the girls teams are out of the running now except for Piketon. Do they have to wait on Piketon to finish before releasing Soc and All District?

kahn
Freshman Team

Post by kahn »

I don't know when All-District will be released or at least sent to me but Dave Frantz confirmed today the SOCs will come out at the conclusion of the Pirates' season.

John Stegeman
PDT Sports Editor

SBlover
Freshman Team

Post by SBlover »

Thanks Kahn!

tanner
Waterboy

Post by tanner »

Anyone have any news of this yet? I haven't bought a paper yet today to know if it's been posted yet.

iam4osu
JV Team

Post by iam4osu »

Found it today in the portsmouth paper.
Read it under Soc II poy

SBlover
Freshman Team

Post by SBlover »

Do they play a All Star game? If so when and where? And do the underclassmen get to participate. My daughter was told in volleyball when she got second team she wasn't allowed to play in the game because she was a underclassman. Just wonderin?

Return to “Softball”