results for Tues 4-5-11

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

results for Tues 4-5-11

Post by ManitouDan »

West over Chesapeake 5-2 . kegley with 14 K's . Cremeans has 2 hits with a 2 rbi doub.
Last score I heard on Valley/Minford was Valley 10- in the 4th . Koch with her 2nd homer , a grand slam.

hard to believe Nortwest choose to cancel the ND game at NW today , NW has a great draining field . Infield was 100% dry. OF was soft but no standing water. it certainly was no "swamp" . cancellations are building up quick.

any other scores ? MD

mglight88
SE

Re: results for Tues 4-5-11

Post by mglight88 »

Yep Valley 10
Minford 0 (5)
Lady Indians were smokin today.
Minford at Waverly Wednesday

Pine Rider
Riding the Bench

Post by Pine Rider »

Clay @S.W. called off

fpcoach
Freshman Team

Post by fpcoach »

The cancelation of the game last night actually worked out best for all parties: The mutual agreement was make by both team’s coaches and because of that, Northwest outfield did not get damaged, no player injuries because of slippery conditions, and we will play both scheduled games this weekend and that opens the 28th to re-schedule a makeup SOC game, the girls taking the ACT, NOW will not miss the game, and the parents that could not go up north, will catch at least one of the games at Northwest. The 2 teams that ND was going to play in Lancaster will still play each other. No games were loss with this decision. Looks like a win win to me.

SBlover
Freshman Team

Post by SBlover »

EAst over Symmes Valley 6-3. East finally got their big bats going..

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

win win --- really ? does ND lose a home game in this " mutual agreement" ? or are we playing NW 3 times ? It may work out to be a decent deal for NDHS , I'm guessing the schools that got left with no game after NDHS cancelled after accepting an offer may not feel so great about it. So , no , NDHS did'nt lose any games. whatever -- I promise from here out I'll do my job -- drop kid off , pick kid up. cheer team on. I'll certainly not stick my nose in to try to help out. peace out MD

Pine Rider
Riding the Bench

Post by Pine Rider »

SBlover wrote:EAst over Symmes Valley 6-3. East finally got their big bats going..
Wow, big difference a year makes with these two teams. I know Symmes Valley is in major rebuilding mode but it seems to me that East has improved a good bit from last year. This group of girls have stuck it out over the last few years and the hard work is paying off.

MXBB30
Waterboy

Post by MXBB30 »

ManitouDan wrote:win win --- really ? does ND lose a home game in this " mutual agreement" ? or are we playing NW 3 times ? It may work out to be a decent deal for NDHS , I'm guessing the schools that got left with no game after NDHS cancelled after accepting an offer may not feel so great about it. So , no , NDHS did'nt lose any games. whatever -- I promise from here out I'll do my job -- drop kid off , pick kid up. cheer team on. I'll certainly not stick my nose in to try to help out. peace out MD
THE COACH WILL DO THE BEST FOR THE """"TEAM""""

Return to “Softball”