GAHS Forever RIP

BLUE84n82
Riding the Bench

GAHS Forever RIP

Post by BLUE84n82 »

Just recieved a call from the family, GAHS Forever passed this evening. Sad news indeed. Thanks for your unwavering support of our school, and more importantly the student/atheletes who wore the Blue of the GAHS Blue Angels and Blue Devils. You have touched many lives and your memory will live on.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Re: GAHS Forever RIP

Post by Ironman92 »

RIP buddy.

Cap'n Scoop
All State

Post by Cap'n Scoop »

Very sad news. He was a great supporter of GAHS athletics. My condolences to the family.

hardfowl
All State

Post by hardfowl »

As the scorekeeper for the Blue Angel softball team he was our favorite.
We will miss you Steve. You made our job a lot easier.

Umpires Rick and Jimmy Joe

Late 70s Logan grad
Freshman Team

Post by Late 70s Logan grad »

Rest in peace, gahs4ever. You are already sorely missed.
Now you can enjoy the best seat in the house to see your beloved Blue Angels and Blue Devils in action anytime you wish. God bless you.

#1 softball mom
Waterboy

Post by #1 softball mom »

Tonight's win was for you!!!!!

grannyblue
Waterboy

Post by grannyblue »

As I sit with the GAHS scorebook in front of me tonight, I think of the man who has held this position for the last 7 years. The scoring, the postings, the newspaper articles all came so easily to him and he really enjoyed being a part of the softball family. He was such an important part of this team and can never be replaced. His shoes are certainly too big for me to fill. Some former and present players visited him a couple of weeks ago and took him a softball signed by this year's team. It was a special yet sad time for all. He will be remembered by many as the GAHS scorekeeper, as GAHS Forever and simply as Steve. Rest in peace.

coachperWHS
Riding the Bench

Post by coachperWHS »

I am sorry to hear about Steve's passing. I loved his enthusiasm for the Gallia Academy athletics, especially the softball.

I enjoyed his posts and comments and they will be missed. I will keep his family and the Blue Devil nation in my prayers.

jottings
SEOPS H

Post by jottings »

Got the sad news during boys varsity game with Logan this evening. Another friend is now gone. Prayers for the family.

Return to “Softball”