Softball Summer Leagues

Softball 7
Riding the Bench

Softball Summer Leagues

Post by Softball 7 »

I understand that a lot of kids play travel ball during the summer, but I was wondering if there were any summer leagues available for teams to play throughout the week.

SOSoftball
Freshman Team

Re: Softball Summer Leagues

Post by SOSoftball »

I don't know where you are located at but Championship Fastpitch in Ashland Ky has a summer a league. They do 8U, 10U, 12U, 14U, 16U & 18U. The league starts somtime in June.

There is also a fall league that someone has done in South Shore, Ky the last couple years. I think they have a 10U and a 12U league.

bbalestra
Riding the Bench

Post by bbalestra »

Mike Travis is the contact for the Ashland, KY summer league. His number is 502-330-2013. Brenden Balestra is the contact for the South Shore, KY (Portsmouth, OH area) fall league. That league will begin forming in September. His number is 606-922-2261. The Ashland league will charge a fee of $500 for the entire season. The fall league will charge $400 for the season and will also hold its annual "Fall Finale" tournament at the end of the season. Entry in the league gets you into the "Fall Finale Tournament" for half price. It was a lot of fund the last couple seasons in both league and I highly recommend them.

bbalestra
Riding the Bench

Post by bbalestra »

Mike Travis runs the Summer League in Ashland, KY. Call Mike at 502-330-2013. The Fall League in South Shore is ran by Kane Bazler. Call Kane at 740-222-5776 to signup for this league. Both leagues are very competitive and a lot of fun. We enjoyed the Fall league especially because it gives you a chance to play your teams up in the next Age Division to prepare them for the following season. I highly recommend both of these leagues.

merto12
Waterboy

Post by merto12 »

Metro Sports Leagues is a great way to have fun and meet new people in the Washington D.C. metro area. Our adult leagues are coed and we offer both recreational levels for the novice player and competitive levels for the more serious athlete.

Adult Soccer Leagues

Return to “Softball”