soc 2

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Re: soc 2

Post by ManitouDan »

Minford get any scrimmages in yet drifter ?

coachwp
Waterboy

Post by coachwp »

Drifter,
I don't know what you have been hearing in Falcon country, but what I hear is noting but good Pitching, solid defense, good hitting, strong Freshman class, my pick is a 3 way tie S.O.C. WEST, BURG, MINFORD

then what
Varsity

Post by then what »

Wheelersburg will win SOC 2! They looked awesome in the triscrimmage at S.V. There is no weaknesses!

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

then what -- what teams played up to SV ?? Did SV play any games ? thanks

Buckeye24
Varsity

Post by Buckeye24 »

then what wrote:Wheelersburg will win SOC 2! They looked awesome in the triscrimmage at S.V. There is no weaknesses!
I could say the same for West based on what I saw against Zane Trace. Their JV and Varsity both won by 8+ runs against a very good team.

Looks like we could have a really good battle for the SOC II crown this year.

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

After seeing Burg I'll have go with them to win the Soc 2 . Speed, Defense ,Athletism ,and Experience . 9 kids ( really more counting bench) that can put a good swing on a pitch . whoever wins it will have to earn it because west , valley and Minford all can rise to the occasion . I see a lot of runs this year too , no one team is dominant in the circle ( like valley last year) combined with a solid 8 in the field.
1) Burg
2 ) Valley
3) west
3) minford
3) waverly

DIDO
Freshman Team

Post by DIDO »

ManitouDan wrote:After seeing Burg I'll have go with them to win the Soc 2 . Speed, Defense ,Athletism ,and Experience . 9 kids ( really more counting bench) that can put a good swing on a pitch . whoever wins it will have to earn it because west , valley and Minford all can rise to the occasion . I see a lot of runs this year too , no one team is dominant in the circle ( like valley last year) combined with a solid 8 in the field.
1) Burg
2 ) Valley
3) west
3) minford
3) waverly
not alot of runs, Welch is pretty dang good. big diff. from watching an soc 1 school vs an soc 2 school game.

then what
Varsity

Post by then what »

That was by far the worst game burg has played all season! I actually think burg had the better pitcher in the game. The run was because 2 errors if the ball isn't dropped on the tag the winning run is out. If the throw to first wasn't to high and our 1st baseman pulled her foot she wouldn't have even made it to third base so those 2 errors hurt and the only hit to the centerfield should have been caught it hit her glove. It was those plays that made the difference in the game The welch girl gave up more hits than the burg pitcher. but West won and that was all that matters congrads! What a disappointing 2 games for the lady pirates..........

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

if you saw my post in the " monday scores" thread I said the same thing. huge diference between the 1 and 2 in all sports .

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

So where does the SOC stand at this point ? Minford lost yet in conference? Valley beat Waverly yesterday. I know Burg has three loses , West has ?? maybe 2 ? Waverly two ?

coachwp
Waterboy

Post by coachwp »

MD,
1. Minford -0
2. Burg -2
3. West -2
4. Waverly -2
5. Valley ?
6. NorthWest ?
7. Oak Hill ?
8. South Webster ?
I have to say I was going with Burg but Minford proved me wrong.

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

Burg has 3 loses ... 1-0 to West .. 4-3 to Minford , and 12-7 (maybe ??) to Waverly .

Return to “Softball”