TRI-STATE PRIDE 14u looking for final pieces to the puzzle!

rocketstvc
Waterboy

TRI-STATE PRIDE 14u looking for final pieces to the puzzle!

Post by rocketstvc »

Pride is in search of a couple versatile young ladies that want to compete at a high level. We are looking for girls that are up for the challenge to be the best they possibly can! We are a competitive team based of of southern Ohio that plays a very tough schedule week in and week out. Last year we played in Ohio, Kentucky, West Virginia, Indiana, North Carolina and Florida. We workout all year long indoors and out and will be bringing in trainers to work in different areas from time to time. If you feel your DD is up for the challenge and would like a private tryout please contact Gene Collins at (740)352-3080 or gene.collins@usssa.com. Thanks!

badger
Riding the Bench

Re: TRI-STATE PRIDE 14u looking for final pieces to the puzz

Post by badger »

CRUSH '01 wrote:Pride is in search of a couple versatile young ladies that want to compete at a high level. We are looking for girls that are up for the challenge to be the best they possibly can! We are a competitive team based of of southern Ohio that plays a very tough schedule week in and week out. Last year we played in Ohio, Kentucky, West Virginia, Indiana, North Carolina and Florida. We workout all year long indoors and out and will be bringing in trainers to work in different areas from time to time. If you feel your DD is up for the challenge and would like a private tryout please contact Gene Collins at (740)352-3080 or gene.collins@usssa.com. Thanks!
What is your schedule next summer?

Thanks

jordan
Waterboy

Post by jordan »

What's tournments schedule for winter/summer. What level of tournments asa/usa, showcases

ManitouDan2
SE

Post by ManitouDan2 »

didnt kno any team around here played schedules like that . exactly what tournie's did you guys play in those 6 states ? If we could see the exact schedule you played last summer we would kno how tough it was , week in and week out . Then post where you are playing in 2015 , schedule should be set , the good tournie's are already full.

Gopher
Varsity

Post by Gopher »

dotherightthing wrote: the good tournie's are already full.
Depends on your definition of "good tournie"

Stingray's announces accepted teams later this month or early Jan.
GAPSS - used to be selective but takes anyone now
Lasers - (see GAPSS)
Demarini Invitational (Chicago) - very selective and taking applications now
Sparkler (Colorado) - takes anyone
Fireworks (Colorado) - have to do well in Sparkler to get in
Independence Day Tourney (Colorado) - have to do well in Fireworks to be invited
Several PGF qualifiers still taking teams

So what "good tournies" are you talking about being full?

I still think it would help any team to fill an opening if you post your past and future schedule to see if it is in line with the player's goals.

ManitouDan2
SE

Post by ManitouDan2 »

not any of those half az events . I'm talking Buffalo WV , Rabbits Ear KY , Corny Field IN, Pretty Beach Fl. Big stuff like that dawg .

Gopher
Varsity

Post by Gopher »

dotherightthing wrote:not any of those half az events . I'm talking Buffalo WV , Rabbits Ear KY , Corny Field IN, Pretty Beach Fl. Big stuff like that dawg .
My bad

rocketstvc
Waterboy

Post by rocketstvc »

We played a decent schedule last season as 12u, I will list some of that schedule below....

Ohio
Firefighters Memorial (Columbus) NSA
Dayton Metro (Dayton) ASA
ASA South WSQ (Portsmouth) ASA
Play for Passion WSQ (Waverly) NSA

Indiana
Boo Bash (Columbus, Indiana) PGF

Kentucky
Summer Sizzler (Ashland, Ky) ASA

North Carolina
Top Gun Winter World Series (Kannapolis, NC) Top Gun

Florida
ESPN USSSA World Series (Orlando, Florida) USSSA

West Virginia
Strike out for Cancer (Milton, WV) USSSA

We are scheduled to play a few tournaments already in 2015 and are looking to add more, not all the tournaments are full but the 3 we have entered are....

Firefighters Memorial (Columbus) NSA
Dayton Metro (Dayton) ASA
Fire in the Sky (Orville) ASA

I posted in hopes of adding some young ladies to the team so if this sounds like something that your interested in please let me know, Thanks!

rocketstvc
Waterboy

Post by rocketstvc »

Still in search of 1 girl that can compete for a starting position. If you have a DD that loves to play and is interested in traveling this spring/summer please contact me so we can set up a private tryout.

qbmangler8
Waterboy

Post by qbmangler8 »

What positions are you needing to fill? We want a very high level competitive team not rec league tournaments

Return to “Softball”