Ohio hasn't had a private school state champion in softball

jazzfingers888
JV Team

Re: Ohio hasn't had a private school state champion in softb

Post by jazzfingers888 »

Hey I'm with newyorkcatholic fan all the way. It's nice to see the public schools get a shot! So we shouldn't whine about being at state. Also, just to be safe NCF, you should probably go to confession after stirring up the hornet nest on here... Or at least say 5 hail Marys.

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

Lost to tradition rich Strausberg Franklin ( and future state champ ) in 12 and Paint Valley in 14 .

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

jazzhands88 wrote:Hey I'm with newyorkcatholic fan all the way. It's nice to see the public schools get a shot! So we shouldn't whine about being at state. Also, just to be safe NCF, you should probably go to confession after stirring up the hornet nest on here... Or at least say 5 hail Marys.
As I have stated before I am not Catholic and I went to a public school. I do give props when deserved and in this case the private schools continue to be classy while fans from public schools are what they are.

dawg catcher
Waterboy

Post by dawg catcher »

Wow... this thread is ABSOLUTELY ABSURD... I could care less about the private vs public debate... It plays itself out! However to act like we need to praise the private schools for their extreme graciousness in not complaining... GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!!

Pol pot
SE

Post by Pol pot »

callie11 wrote:I think Wheelersburg from Scioto county made it to the finals. They are a public school.

Burg has NOT made it to the finals.

G.W.A.
All Conference

Post by G.W.A. »

newarkcatholicfan wrote:
jazzhands88 wrote:Hey I'm with newyorkcatholic fan all the way. It's nice to see the public schools get a shot! So we shouldn't whine about being at state. Also, just to be safe NCF, you should probably go to confession after stirring up the hornet nest on here... Or at least say 5 hail Marys.
As I have stated before I am not Catholic and I went to a public school. I do give props when deserved and in this case the private schools continue to be classy while fans from public schools are what they are.
Harvest Prep folks are real classy. Exsp their Father, he should get award for d-bag of the year.

Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

danicalifornia wrote:This is nice. It has saved me the leg work of looking up to see if he/she did this same thing last year. Thanks!

Made me laugh out loud.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Softball”