SEOAL predictions

Southernohiohitters
Waterboy

Re: SEOAL predictions

Post by Southernohiohitters »

Realistic Predictions:

1) Chillicothe - (may go undefeated in league)
2) Warren
3) Gallia
4) Logan
5) Portsmouth
6) Jackson

ChillSoftball
Freshman Team

Post by ChillSoftball »

Wow, I get that Chilicothe is much better but what makes you think that they will even win the league, let alone go undefeated? I see them as a contender for 2nd, and I don't see anyone pulling off an undefeated record this year.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Chillicothe undefeated and 1st and Jackson last?

Jackson was 8-4 in the league last year....beating Chillicothe twice and easily beat Logan and Pirtsmouth both times. Yes, Jackson lost 3 excellent players and Portsmouth will be much improved....but how do you have Chilly over Warren and ever Gallia Academy?

ChillSoftball
Freshman Team

Post by ChillSoftball »

My guess is that a Chilly homer threw that post out there....which is completely ok because that's what SEOPs is all about. I just do not think that Chilly can hang with Jackson, Warren, and Gallia. Portsmouth has a daunting task and a pulse would be an improvment; Logan, unless they have a monster freshman class, lost a lot of talent. After reconsidering I think:

Warren
Gallia
Jackson
Chillicothe
Portsmouth
Logan

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

That would be a realistic prediction!

ChillSoftball
Freshman Team

Post by ChillSoftball »

6 weeks until full practices start. Can't wait for the season. I'm expecting the tightest, and most competitive SEOAL race in a long time. It's gonna be great.

softballer24
Freshman Team

Post by softballer24 »

Good Luck to Warren this year, especially to the SENIORS! I agree they are a very talented team!

SVCrocks
Waterboy

Post by SVCrocks »

I don't think that Chillicothe will amount to that much. The Bouillon girl is good but she would only be the fifth best pitcher in the SVC this year. Chillicothe wouldn't even finish third in the SVC...they would be behind Unioto, Adena, Westfall, and Zane Trace and maybe Huntington. They are a decent team but just not that good. They should stick to soccer.

ChillSoftball
Freshman Team

Post by ChillSoftball »

First off, it's Bouillion and secondly, calm the chatter down. The awesome thing is that the Cavs don't play in the SVC...they play in the S.E.O.A.L. but play most SVC teams...so we'll see. The Bouillion girl...also known as Rylee...is one of the best talents in SE Ohio. She has dramatically increased her speed and is a true 4 pitch pitcher, maybe 5. She is hard working and excels in the classroom. Matter of fact, the whole team is a wonderful bunch of hard-working young ladies who have been to hell and back with each other. Remember, the seniors went 0-26, three years ago so easy does it. They will be strong, committed to one another, and dedicated to bringing some pride and hardware back where it belongs.

Sharpie
Riding the Bench

Post by Sharpie »

Within three years of rebuilding the Chillicothe Softball Program that was 0-66 with a 3 yr. loosing streak, has evolved into a well structured and organized High School sport. They have earned the respect and support from teams in the League, including the CHS student body, parents and the local community. Just three years ago, their softball program and softball diamond was criticized, poked and laughed at by opposing teams and their fans. Lets just give the CHS softball program two thumbs up for playing competitive softball! :-D

Adults comparing athletes against each other only hurts the players involved when they read these post. Some of these players are friends and this only causes animosity between them.

Sharpie
Riding the Bench

Post by Sharpie »

LOL!!
Last edited by Sharpie on Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ChillSoftball
Freshman Team

Post by ChillSoftball »

My my my, let's all take a deep breath out there, and save it for the playing field. Even though I tend to favor the more SEthern teams in the S.E.O.A.L., I do have great respect for what coach Phillips has done. He took a program that was beyond terrible, losingest sports team over a five year period at 3-97 in the state of Ohio and has got them playing competitive ball. Chilly has earned the respect of any team (ask Athens) that they play and can beat anyone on any given night. Go Warren, but I'm glad Chilly is back and Portsmouth is rising quickly.

Aaron Schetter
Waterboy

Post by Aaron Schetter »

The Buckeye Elite has a very good travel ball team. I was wondering what high school do most of those girls play for. Whoever it is they should be very tough.

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

there is no one particular school, ND has a couple, Clay has a couple, Rock Hill, West , Etc Etc .

old-timer
Freshman Team

Post by old-timer »

The itch is starting to become more intense to get the season started. The weather has helped the urge surface. I believe we are in for some surprising results... Smack has started to be talked. It looks to be shaping up to be a great season with opportunities of many upsets on any given day. LOOK for extreme balance and for some teams to lose a game or two that aren't explainable. LETS JUST HOPE THIS WEATHER IS ABLE TO BE RESERVED FOR THE END OF MARCH THROUGH MAY. Best of Luck to ALL teams except for when the RED & WHITE come to town. :) Looking forward to FEB. 20th!!!

Many Freshman will be expected to play major roles around the league, I expect big roles from Freshman on the teams from the Western front of the conference. Some very talented, young players.

Predictions are interesting, I would recommend those that made predictions, not to double down on many of those finishes, nor bet the farm, League is just very balanced top to bottom.

ChillSoftball
Freshman Team

Post by ChillSoftball »

oh boy oh boy oh boy....it's almost time. I can't wait to see what Warren has up their sleeve, but the league is going to be so much fun. Best of luck to the Warriors, and the rest of the league. :122245

footballfanatic1
All Conference

Post by footballfanatic1 »

:lol: :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 OK NOW TAKE A DEEP BREATH...
Last edited by footballfanatic1 on Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

ChillSoftball
Freshman Team

Post by ChillSoftball »

VCROCKS wrote::lol: :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 OK KNOW TAKE A DEEP BREATH...
What is all that about?

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

KNOW---?????

footballfanatic1
All Conference

Post by footballfanatic1 »

intheknow...i agree with the post above. it softball time. just a little humor. o boy o boy...just take a little breath..

sorry noreply the fingers were moving to fast for the brain...lol

Return to “Softball”