2009 WEST SOFTBALL

siderfanfourlife210
Riding the Bench

Re: 2009 WEST SOFTBALL

Post by siderfanfourlife210 »

What happen to Preston Messer at West? i know he is helping Ralph Cole at Shawnee.But isnt his youngest daughter playing at Valley or is that young lady no relation to him. And if it is his daughter is he also on the staff at Valley...

siderfanfourlife210
Riding the Bench

OR DID HE FOLLOW HIS BUDDY SAMMONS!!!!!!!WHEN HE WAS FIRED FROM WEST{OOPS}I MEANT RAN OFF THE WESTSIDE!!!!!!IN FEAR OF THE BRICKERS...............LOL

KOOLKOACH
Freshman Team

Post by KOOLKOACH »

ok, enough... 8) 8) 8)
Last edited by KOOLKOACH on Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:55 am, edited 3 times in total.

West Side Pride
All Conference

Post by West Side Pride »

^^^^^I have never heard that before about Preston.

SuperSiders
Riding the Bench

Post by SuperSiders »

Preston's youngest daughter is not playing softball (and is not at Valley), his oldest daughter plays for Shawnee. He is now helping coach Shawnee.

COACH1
Riding the Bench

Post by COACH1 »

SIDERFANFOURLFE210, / KOOL KOACH,

I will help you with the INFO OR BULLSH_T that You are trying to start since You are a SIDERFOURLIFE than you should already know that I coached FOOTBALL for 2 YEARS AFTER my BUBBY Sammons left or was ran off the WESTSIDE like You Say and I went with Him . Then You should know that THE BRICKERS and ME are best FRIENDS NOW and have BEEN MY WHOLE LIFE. SO if you are a SIDERFOURLIFE you would know that I went to COACH at Shawnee State, and my daughter plays for Shawnee State and that my other daughter is the River Days candidate for WEST. But I am not telling You nothing that You don't KNOW since you are a SIDERFOURLIFE . YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE AND STOP WORRYING ABOUT MY LIFE AND WHERE I COACH AT. This website is for HIGH SCHOOL KIDS. OOPS I FORGOT OR PEOPLE WHO ACT LIKE KIDS. And for KOOLKOACH I have NEVER SAID NOTHING about an DISABILITY KID or ANY KID as far as that COMMENT you made about ME. If YOU ask ANYBODY that REALLY knows me then YOU would know that I WOULD NEVER SAY NOTHING NEGATIVE ABOUT A KID. SO MY ADVICE TO YOU, IS YOU AND YOUR BUDDY SIDERFANFOURLIFE GET A LIFE. Like I said this WEBSITE is for the KIDS AND HIGH SCHOOLS in the area. SO STOP WORRYING ABOUT WHERE I COACH OR WHAT I AM DOING. SO YOU AND SIDERFANFOURLIFE210 GET YOURSELFS A LIFE.

SOFTBALL123
Waterboy

Post by SOFTBALL123 »

siderfanfourlife210 / koolkoach , If you two have a problem with coach1, Why don't you confront him like an adult. And try not to hack up this thread. This site is for SPORTS not little kid games!!!!! GIT 'ER DONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GOOD LUCK COACH1 at S.S.U. and your daughters!!!

COACH1
Riding the Bench

Post by COACH1 »

SOFTBALL 123

I agree, Thank you and good luck LADY Siders hang in thier I know you girls will come together and GIT ER DONE.

KOOLKOACH
Freshman Team

Post by KOOLKOACH »

that wa not my post.. problem is solved now..
COACH1 wrote:SOFTBALL 123

I agree, Thank you and good luck LADY Siders hang in thier I know you girls will come together and GIT ER DONE.

siderfanfourlife210
Riding the Bench

Listen i did not mean no disrespect in my post, was just curious about where he was coaching; because he has always been a very good softball coach. and his daughters was excellent players was only comenting on what i had heard about the sammons incident {comment was just a joke!!!!!} sorry that it wasnt found funny i never said anything about any comment about any kid with a disabilty. so that i have no regret i know not the person who said that. I was genuiane when asking where he was coaching cause i figured he would have applied 4 the job at west or would be helping there since he has probly coach alot of the kids who are in highschool now. And that was my first mistake on going what i had heard i have known preston all my life and graduated with him so i am a sider 4 life please acceapt my apollogy.I HAD BEEN OUT OF THE AREA AWHILE AN DEEPLY REGRET IF THIS OFFENED PRESTON THE BIBLE TELLS US IF YOU OFFEND YOUR BROTHER YOU MUST ASK FOR FORGIVNESS WELL THAT IS WHAT I AM DOING AGAIN I AM SORRY MY NUMBER IS 740-961-9132 AGAIN IM SORRY.

Burg#1
JV Team

Post by Burg#1 »

siderfanfourlife210 that was nice and respectful of you to apologize, preston will forgive you in time, i have known him a while and coached against him many years, onething you will find is that he is very dedicated to the kids, he loves the kids and is very good for the sport, everyone knows when it is time to move on and he made a good decision. We at the burg have learned a lot from him, (just from watchin him) playing asa with his best players that went on to play in allstars- that is when the burg started competing with the other good programs, when we started doin the same. He is a motivator and pushes his kids and they respond very well. ;-)

fastpitchfanatic
Waterboy

Post by fastpitchfanatic »

Hail to COACH1!

Rookie22
Waterboy

Post by Rookie22 »

Are you ADULTS serious!? How about talking about the team this year? Wins, losses, strengths, weaknesses, etc. Good Luck tonight girls! Play hard!

Rutterkickballer
Freshman Team

Post by Rutterkickballer »

...and if you want to win, stay out of glouster!

FEAR THE BROKER!FEAR THE BROKER!FEAR THE BROKER!FEAR THE BROKER!FEAR THE BROKER!FEAR THE BROKER!FEAR THE BROKER!FEAR THE BROKER!FEAR THE BROKER!FEAR THE BROKER!FEAR THE BROKER!FEAR THE BROKER!FEAR THE BROKER!FEAR THE BROKER!FEAR THE BROKER!FEAR THE BROKER!FEAR THE BROKER!FEAR THE BROKER!FEAR THE BROKER!FEAR THE BROKER!FEAR THE BROKER!FEAR THE BROKER!FEAR THE BROKER!FEAR THE BROKER!FEAR THE BROKER!FEAR THE BROKER!FEAR THE BROKER!FEAR THE BROKER!FEAR THE BROKER!FEAR THE BROKER!FEAR THE BROKER!FEAR THE BROKER!FEAR THE BROKER!FEAR THE BROKER!FEAR THE BROKER!FEAR THE BROKER!FEAR THE BROKER!FEAR THE BROKER!FEAR THE BROKER!FEAR THE BROKER!FEAR THE BROKER!FEAR THE BROKER!FEAR THE BROKER!FEAR THE BROKER!FEAR THE BROKER!FEAR THE BROKER!FEAR THE BROKER!FEAR THE BROKER!FEAR THE BROKER!FEAR THE BROKER!FEAR THE BROKER!FEAR THE BROKER!FEAR THE BROKER!FEAR THE BROKER!FEAR THE BROKER!FEAR THE BROKER!FEAR THE BROKER!FEAR THE BROKER!FEAR THE BROKER!FEAR THE BROKER!FEAR THE BROKER!FEAR THE BROKER!FEAR THE BROKER!FEAR THE BROKER! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Trimble Juvenile
Varsity

Post by Trimble Juvenile »

why did west cancel the game with trimble? surely they are not scared of little ole trimble are they? well, i guess we do have a great coaching staff with the broker, and the ranger, and the old man. :mrgreen:

SOFTBALL123
Waterboy

Post by SOFTBALL123 »

Maybe they saw that Eastern beat Trimble and figured why bother. :lol: GOOD LUCK TONIGHT WITH THE BURG. GO LADY WEST SENATORS. GIT 'ER DONE!!!!!!

Trimble Juvenile
Varsity

Post by Trimble Juvenile »

well then dont be scared, come get u some of the broker, and the ranger. :12222

SuperSiders
Riding the Bench

Post by SuperSiders »

Who is Trimble anyway? And where in the heck is Glouster?

West Side Pride
All Conference

Hey Trimble, sorry we did'nt want to come play in a swamp-hole outfield (words of your coach).
But, next year our schedule is wide open. Call Eric Nichols, our athletic director and we'll get it
in, only if your not able to make it up this year. Scared...........not even close, come get some!

West Side Pride
All Conference

Where you folks at? Internet must be down. Come on...... we have one senior and
start around five freshmen.......We're not that scary. Is Trimble the name of your
school, or just what your bottom lip does. lol

Return to “Softball”