Tri-Valley Conference League Standings (Week IV)

softballer24
Freshman Team

Re: Tri-Valley Conference League Standings (Week IV)

Post by softballer24 »

Belpre at Miller

Belpre 12
Miller 2

highandtight
Freshman Team

Post by highandtight »

Alexander defeated Nelsonville-York 12-2 to move to 11-5, 6-2 in TVC.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

THX H&T

THE WEB SITE HAS BEEN UPDATED AND LOOKS TO BE CORRECT AFTER TUESDAY APRIL 20TH GAMES.

Heavy D
All Conference

Post by Heavy D »

Trimble 4

FH 1

Last night.

classof86
All State

Post by classof86 »

Waterford @ Eastern tonight, I hope Eastern has their hometown umps ready

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Man, my girls softball schedule must be way off ... Are the boys playing too? I have Eastern playing Parkersburg tonight?

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

TTT - FOR WEDNESDAY NIGHT SCORES ... THERE ARE ONLY ABOUT 4 GAMES - BUT AFTER SPENDING ALL DAY TRYING TO FIGURE OUT EVERYONES RECORD AFTER YESTERDAY'S GAMES; IT WOULD BE AWESOME TO FINALLY GET ALL THE SCORES THE SAME NIGHT TEAMS' PLAY.

THX.

classof86
All State

Post by classof86 »

Eastern dominates Waterford 8-2..Homeruns by Rawson and Turley. Any complaints about the officiating tonight? Seemed even both ways from where I was sitting.

zerotosixtynforty
JV Team

Post by zerotosixtynforty »

Unlike the Eastern/Waterford game, Belpre/Fed Hock had complaints aplenty, led to fan ejected, team pulled, forfeit , and possible suspendsions to follow. . .errors in the first inning and a controversal call at 3rd led to the first outburst from Fed Hock fans towards umpires, pot starting to boil, another call and Fed Hock fan had enough, asked to calm down by plate umpire and didn't, ejected and with a parting you suck and swearing MF towards ump was gone,. . .and in the top of sixth couple of close plays at first, 3b coach had some words for plate ump and next batter was called to plate and hardy strike call on next pitch, 3b coach unhappy and plate ump unhappy, coach pulled team and left,. . . .close calls r liked by one team disliked by the other. . .i personally felt call at 3rd base going against fed hock was missed. . . . but the others were good calls some for belpre and some for fed hock. . .but feel that the fan was out of line and unsportsmanship from fed hock coaches towards umpires was uncalled for. . . but a licensed umpire should never let fans, coaches, players get to them and i feel this ump did . . .if u umpire or referree should have a rhino skin, stay poised, take care of business if u have to ( go to coaches first, which he did, then remove said individuals, which he did ) but verbally banter back and forth with coaches, and fans is never a good situation . . . . lose lose for both teams this evening. . . .IMO

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

That is a pretty fair assessment of what transpired, but you didn't have the benefit of hearing some of the comments from the home plate umpire that caused the entire ruckus. I'll fill you in on a PM sometime in the next day or two.

I agree with your statement that this was a complete "lose-lose" for the girls from both teams today. They were playing hard, and the adults totally screwed it up, and I'll start with the adult behind the plate in blue, and leave it at that.

Belpre fans are great, your girls are great, and we would have had a great game to watch with the exception of a few momentary lapses of reason on the part of a couple of adults. I feel really bad about today, and I'm sure there are alot of other folks who feel the same. Oh, and for the record, for one jackass's benefit who wasn't at the game. but who is already wanting to stir crap on here, I stayed totally out of it, and said nothing, period.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

TTT - FOR THURSDAY NIGHT SET OF LEAGUE GAMES:

ALSO - http://trivalleyconference.com/ has been updated with some adjustements/changes to almost all the pages.

gt13osu
Varsity

Post by gt13osu »

Athens 10
Alexander 0
F/5

softballer24
Freshman Team

Post by softballer24 »

Vinton at Belpre

Belpre 10
Vinton 0

M0TIVAT0R
All Conference

Post by M0TIVAT0R »

classof86 wrote:Eastern dominates Waterford 8-2..Homeruns by Rawson and Turley. Any complaints about the officiating tonight? Seemed even both ways from where I was sitting.

I was told by a source close to the Waterford program that the same plate umpire that has done the last 10 games they have played there did this game as well. Also that there were plenty of questionable calls. But 8-2 is 8-2 I guess. Why have the same umpire for every game though? It just doesn't look good, no matter if he is unbiased or not.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

TRI-VALLEY CONFERENCE SCORES FOR FRIDAY 4/23/10

(Friday scores are really hard to find - please post em if you can - especially with make-up games and cancellations coming into place this time of year.)

THX.

classof86
All State

Post by classof86 »

I thought he called the pitching the same both ways..whether it was good or not, it was consistent

M0TIVAT0R
All Conference

Post by M0TIVAT0R »

classof86 wrote:I thought he called the pitching the same both ways..whether it was good or not, it was consistent

I am not doubting that. But it still is not good to have the same people officiate most of the home games. Eastern is not the only school that does this. The TVC is known for it, and I think it needs to stop. The league will probably never have an assigner. However, it does not require an assigner to mix up the pool of officials a little bit. Some of the AD's need to stop opening up the calendar and telling an official to write in all the dates he wants. That is all I am saying.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

TTT - FOR FRIDAY NIGHT SCORES!

silverbird28
Waterboy

Post by silverbird28 »

Alexander 16 Belpre 5

classof86
All State

Post by classof86 »

Not exactly sure of score but i think it was like Eastern 12 S Gallia 0

Return to “Softball”