2009 WEST SOFTBALL

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Re: 2009 WEST SOFTBALL

Post by ManitouDan »

nothin' like good ol internet trash talk -- WARNING -might not be the smartest move to rile up any west siders ! ;-) MD

West Side Pride
All Conference

Post by West Side Pride »

I was with the high school coach friday night when Trimbles coach called at 10:30 and
said there is a creek behind center that was up, and had the outfield flooded. Bart had
to call all the girls up to 11:00 friday night. Somebody up there is a lying!!!!!!

1fan
Freshman Team

Post by 1fan »

WOW, sounds like somebody "UP THERE" might be alittle scared...lol :122246 :122246 :122246 :lol:

Trimble Juvenile
Varsity

Post by Trimble Juvenile »

if anyone told you sunday creek was flooded or the field was flooded they were lying. which is what makes me believe you or your coach is lying cuz why would our coach say that when it's not true? just wait till we thump you in the tourny, if you make it that far, and we will see who was scared.

SuperSiders
Riding the Bench

Post by SuperSiders »

Why in the heck would our coach lie about that?! We have NEVER backed down from anybody! Get your story straight before you start running your mouth...and be careful what you wish for...

1fan
Freshman Team

Post by 1fan »

Hey Juvenile, You def have your name right. Bart or anyother west coach would NOT back down from a game. Sounds like your coach didn'twant to play the west side girls. Maybe didn't want to blimish your schedule.... :122246 :shock: :roll:

West Side Pride
All Conference

Post by West Side Pride »

Bart took a phone call at the campgroung friday from your
coach. Why else would he call the girls that late at night when
we were the visitor. You guys know you cant win.

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

I hope for this matchup and a big time West Side BEATDOWN ! Go SOC MD

Trimble Juvenile
Varsity

mountaindew i hope for this matchup too cuz the broker is just itching to get at the team that refuses to play us in the regular season. if your team actually makes it far enuff to play us in the tourny, which i doubt, you will see a good old fashioned smack down. course your team will prolly lose on purpose if they have to jus to avoid facing the broker, the ranger, and the old man.

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

Trimble -- I'm not from West --just familiar with their program and tired of the trash talk--you better get them now --the young ones coming up can play. Even I know West doesn't avoid anyone --they are usually out looking for competition. So IF you a win against them , enjoy it, they are just reloading.

Trimble Juvenile
Varsity

i tell u this the broker wont call off the cats on west if they are lucky enough, or unlucky enough, to play us. i am sure he doesnt like u people getting on here trying to make him look bad jus cuz you are scared to play us. if u do play us i have one thing to say, let the beating begin. :lol:

1fan
Freshman Team

Post by 1fan »

Get a life! You are obviously on this team so you better ask your coach tonight at practice WHY he cancelled. AND if he says he didn't then he is lying and we have the cell phone number to prove it so please grow and quit bashing the other kids or you will be ban from this site...thank you!

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

hEY JUVE -- u TEXT lik A kidd. LUV U MOUNT' dew !

Trimble Juvenile
Varsity

i didnt bash any other kids. all i said is your coach is scared to play us. you said the same about our coach, so if i get banned so should you. i guess we will see who should have been scared when and if you make it far enuff to play us. and i dont have to ask the coach cuz i know the field was not flooded. i live real close to the field so if it was flooded i would not have been able to drive out my road. plus saturday morning i went to the field with my dad and it was in good shape, not to mention that the baseball team played.

1fan
Freshman Team

Post by 1fan »

ManitouDan wrote:hEY JUVE -- u TEXT lik A kidd. LUV U MOUNT' dew !

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: tooo funny!!
When you get as old as me, then you can speak like I do but until then, respect!! I guess you weren't taught that.
And by the way, then your coach IS scared to play or doesn't want to because he IS the one that cancelled and I DO have the proof of it

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

anyone got a score from the greenup -west game today ? saw GC once this year --I'd say West might be a little stronger but close. GC has been winning alot of games lately.

SOFTBALL123
Waterboy

Post by SOFTBALL123 »

I heard West won 2 to 1 Dan. Kegley in the circle.

SuperSiders
Riding the Bench

Post by SuperSiders »

West 2, Greenup 1. Kegley with 12 strikeouts. C. Carver hit a RBI double in the 6th to put them on top.

Trimble Juvenile
Varsity

gc must not be that good if west showed up to play them. cant wait till that tourny game. the booty whuppin will be on, and the broker will be doin the whuppin. :lol:

M0TIVAT0R
All Conference

Post by M0TIVAT0R »

West Side Pride wrote:I was with the high school coach friday night when Trimbles coach called at 10:30 and
said there is a creek behind center that was up, and had the outfield flooded. Bart had
to call all the girls up to 11:00 friday night. Somebody up there is a lying!!!!!!

Yes I would have to agree that someone is lying. :lol:

Return to “Softball”