Unioto-------------------------- 13-1 
Zane Trace ---------------------11-3
Westfall--------------------------10-4
Huntington-----------------------8-6
Piketon---------------------------6-8
Adena-----------------------------6-8
Paint Valley--------------------- 1-13
Southeastern---------------------1-13
Last edited by Xtoxxviii on Tue May 14, 2013 8:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

hititbaby
Waterboy

Re: SVC Softball

Post by hititbaby »

She better be moving to the district or
OHHSAA will be all over this.

levelheaded
Waterboy

Post by levelheaded »

I dont think this is a site to post rumors on.

SVCrocks
Waterboy

Post by SVCrocks »

Fence Post wrote:I dont think this is a site to post rumors on.
Where would the correct site to post it then? Unioto is the beast of Ross Co. and they will just keep getting richer off of other people's players.

hititbaby
Waterboy

Post by hititbaby »

Sure with all the recruiting they do. As I said she better be moving to the district
unless they want OHHSAA all over them. Right now Unioto has three girls who
go there just for softball not academics but they came their freshmen year. One should be at Adena and two at Huntington.

SVCrocks
Waterboy

Post by SVCrocks »

hititbaby wrote:Sure with all the recruiting they do. As I said she better be moving to the district
unless they want OHHSAA all over them. Right now Unioto has three girls who
go there just for softball not academics but they came their freshmen year. One should be at Adena and two at Huntington.
Well I guess that Brad goes unmatched in Ross Co. He is a stable coach and his program is stable. If you think about it every other SVC softball program has had a coaching change in the previous 5 years or earlier. Piketon, Westfall, SE, PV, ZT, Adena, and Hunt have all flipped coaches at some point. Chillicothe seems to be rising quickly, maybe they can stem the Unioto tide of transfers......or at least get some themselves. :122245

Xtoxxviii
All State

Post by Xtoxxviii »

I'm with Fence Post on the Rumor deal.

More importantly I was able to have an interview
With the defeated Judge Judy and I was able to video 
Most of it .
sorry if the audio is not working...............

Xtoxxviii:
Judge Judy what kind of deal do you think the X is on SEOPs?

Xtoxxviii:
Judge Judy Is the X the best Looking and greatest SVC poster on SEOPs?

Xtoxxviii:
Judge Judy Where did you predict the Lady Sherman's would finish in the SVC this year?

Xtoxxviii:
Judge Judy Where did the Lovely Lady Sherman's finish this year in the SVC?

Xtoxxviii:
Judge Judy would you like to confirm to everyone the X is going commando?

Xtoxxviii:
Judge Judy how many games did Unioto lose in the second half of SVC play?

Xtoxxviii:
Judge Judy the Lady Tanks not only won the SVC but did so in commanding fashion
by two full games. What in the world have you been doing to yourself to pick them so low?

Xtoxxviii:
Judge Judy can you show us your reaction to reading the paper after Unioto had won the SVC?

Xtoxxvii:
Judge Judge thanks for your time in doing this interview.
Would you by any chance like to make anymore wagers 
Concerning my SVC Champion Lady Sherman's?

Hunting185
Riding the Bench

Post by Hunting185 »

SVCrocks wrote:heard from a rock solid source that Morgan Geno will be heading to Unioto next year to play some ball. WOW
Hey SVC Rocks, I invite you to bring your weed wacker to the ZT softball field tomorrow and join Morgan's Mom as she cleans the 20" grass growing out of the softball bleachers and around the field fencing so that the Lady Pioneers can have a little pride about them as they play during the playoffs. While your there, She would be happy to discuss facts and not rumors.. starting with integrity and leadership, if that's not enough, she will tell you a little about hardwork and effort , then she will happily talk about academics, community and then sports.. just dumb sports, softball itself will not get these ladies far in life but surrounding the softball ladies with all the other attributes will. Rock solid facts, not rumors.

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

Hope Mrs Geno gets a thank you .. That would be more than I've received for weed eating the entire hillside by the LF bleachers and moving the Rf bleachers and cutting the 20" tall grass there . I did get some complaints for placing tarps on the pitchers circle and the batters boxs that I purchased with my own money on wed .( while it was raining) Comments were made I didn't allow that area to dry properly . Maybe parents just need to butt out .

SVCrocks
Waterboy

Post by SVCrocks »

fullcountjitters wrote:
SVCrocks wrote:heard from a rock solid source that Morgan Geno will be heading to Unioto next year to play some ball. WOW
Hey SVC Rocks, I invite you to bring your weed wacker to the ZT softball field tomorrow and join Morgan's Mom as she cleans the 20" grass growing out of the softball bleachers and around the field fencing so that the Lady Pioneers can have a little pride about them as they play during the playoffs. While your there, She would be happy to discuss facts and not rumors.. starting with integrity and leadership, if that's not enough, she will tell you a little about hardwork and effort , then she will happily talk about academics, community and then sports.. just dumb sports, softball itself will not get these ladies far in life but surrounding the softball ladies with all the other attributes will. Rock solid facts, not rumors.

um...ok but doesn't ZT have a maintenance staff that takes care of that? Mom Morgan sounds like a lovely and hardworking lady. Not sure what that has to do with her daughter going to another school. My professional parental guess (since my granddaughter plays for ZT) is that the ZT AD is being hard-balled to get another coach; nothing more, nothing less.

Hunting185
Riding the Bench

Post by Hunting185 »

SVCrocks
Again, another rumor. Nobody is hard-balling the ZT AD. ZT has a very nice Softball coach and he could use some help teaching and growing the talent he has. The point is, all parents have a responsibility to place their children into the best enviroment possible to help them to learn and grow. Weeds are just the result you see when a house has been neglected or abandoned. It's easy to say nothing more or nothing less, but it is so much more. Good luck to your grand daughter in ALL that she does.. it's not just about the game.

levelheaded
Waterboy

Post by levelheaded »

I don't like to have any weeds around the "Fence Post".

I like coach Bennett and think he does a very good job
At Trace.
It's a shame that girls sports don't get the school resources
or community support the Boys programs do.

BudLytle
Riding the Bench

Post by BudLytle »

Every time someone is transferring it is always based upon "a better environment", or "a better academic opportunity", or "in the kids best interest"! It's ridiculous! The kid goes to a school from K-8,9, or even 10th grade, then they always say, "we did what is best for the kid!" In actuality, they are doing a huge injustice for the child and the athlete! You are teaching them to run from adversity, escape any small problems by running away, and mostly you are teaching them that the problem must be with their teammates and coaches and they are perfect with no flaws of their own. Morgan is a great player, with great parents that I think, or have always thought, very highly of! However, you will never convince me of the bull that she is transferring, if she does transfer, for any reason other than softball and the possibility that she may have more success at Unioto! Anyone can sugar coat it in any way they want, but if it wasn't for issues related to softball then a transfer would have happened long ago when Morgan could have truly reaped any benefits, if there truly is any, of having her entire high school career at Unioto! Just my two-cents worth.

hititbaby
Waterboy

Post by hititbaby »

Boy did you hit the nail on the head! All is so true!

Xtoxxviii
All State

Post by Xtoxxviii »

ManitouDan wrote:Hope Mrs Geno gets a thank you .. That would be more than I've received for weed eating the entire hillside by the LF bleachers and moving the Rf bleachers and cutting the 20" tall grass there . I did get some complaints for placing tarps on the pitchers circle and the batters boxs that I purchased with my own money on wed .( while it was raining) Comments were made I didn't allow that area to dry properly . Maybe parents just need to butt out .
ManitouDan;
You have got me really confused now.
The X thought you was a Notre Dame HS supporter?
Are you also ZT's grounds keeper?
Or
Do I have you confused with another poster here on SEOP's?
The old bean counter ain't what it once was, I know one
Of these days one of these young Turks is finally going to
Get the best of the Ol'10to'er.
Last edited by Xtoxxviii on Sat May 11, 2013 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

No prob X , I meant weed eating at ND . The Geno's are friends of mine though.

Xtoxxviii
All State

Post by Xtoxxviii »

Moving on now............

1st round tourney matches for the SVC

DII
5/18
Unioto vs Athens

DIII
5/14
Zane Trace vs North Adams
Paint Valley vs Portsmouth West
Westfall vs Northwest
Southeastern vs Fairland
Piketon vs Adena
Huntington vs West Union

Main Man
Freshman Team

Post by Main Man »

It's a free world and if transferring to another high school is the biggest problem we have, then we are all in trouble. Morgan is a great kid who has worked hard , so unless you know her or have been in this situation, you have no idea how tough it is.

Xtoxxviii
All State

Post by Xtoxxviii »

Main Man wrote:It's a free world and if transferring to another high school is the biggest problem we have, then we are all in trouble. Morgan is a great kid who has worked hard , so unless you know her or have been in this situation, you have no idea how tough it is.
Don't you watch Fox News?
"We Are All In Trouble!" :122245

Main Man welcome to the waters of the softball forum, believe me
There won't be any wagers based on who finishes in the top three of SVC volleyball next year! 
I don't know if you followed the OVR club circuit but several teams from both SOVC and Spiketown represented the areas talent very well this season. Several made gold court at regionals, Spiketown had a top 5 in 16Us and SOVC won it all with the 17Us.

Still waiting on that barley pop
X

love4basketball
Waterboy

Post by love4basketball »

All this transfering is interesting,is recruiting going on? Who get punished if they get caught, the player or the Coach?

Return to “Softball”