Tri-valley conference

full of it
Riding the Bench

Tri-valley conference

Post by full of it »

who will contend in the hocking and ohio divisions

Hocking division
Should be competitive this year. Trimble should be a slight favorite. Waterford lost a great deal but will still be strong. Southern has the same team basically for the third straight year. They should make a push at Trimble for the league. Eastern and Federal will be right in the mix. Miller will probably be at the bottom.

Lil&BigBucksMom1
Riding the Bench

Post by Lil&BigBucksMom1 »

I look for a new and improved NY softball team this year. With the JV coaches moving up to the varsity, I look for them to finally turn this program around. Go Bucks!

NYBuckeye96
SEOPS H

Post by NYBuckeye96 »

Our softball program definately needs all the improvement it can get. NY has not performed well in softball in any year that I can remember. Many seasons resulted in just a handfull of wins. It would be nice if things turned around in time for the new softball field rennovation that is about to take place that will bring the facility up to district level requirements.

Remember_The_Name
SEOP

Post by Remember_The_Name »

ttt

Southern will do well, as long as theyre pitchin stays hot and consistent... they have at least 3 girls that can throw on any day, consecutive days to be exact...lol and any girl can hit well... Eastern will always be in the mix, trimble is always good, waterford... dont know much about and same with miller... Fed is traditionally tough to play so i look for it to be a 4 team race for the title... my predictions...

Fed Hock
Southern/Trimble/Eastern
Waterford
Miller

kcarth305
JV Team

Post by kcarth305 »

This year could be very competitive in the TVC Hocking. It somewhat depends on who works hard during the offseason. Softball is right around the corner y'all. I really think that Fed Hock may have the edge this year.
Fed Hock
Trimble/Waterford
Eastern
Southern
Miller

sball32
Riding the Bench

Post by sball32 »

I can see federal coming out on top this season. Here's how i see the TVC Hocking playing out:

Federal Hocking
Waterford
Southern
Eastern
Trimble
Miller

renob
Freshman Team

Re: Tri-valley conference

Post by renob »

Federal Hocking/Southern
Trimble/Waterford

Eastern
Miller

Just A Fan
Waterboy

Post by Just A Fan »

Meriwether and Leftwitch should be good pitchers for Belpre

dish it
Riding the Bench

Post by dish it »

i agree with fed being up there at the top. I'm not sure they even lost anyone last year, so they should be very competitive!

softballer24
Freshman Team

Post by softballer24 »

I am looking forward to the season getting started. What scrimmages do the TVC teams have coming up?

sball32
Riding the Bench

Post by sball32 »

I have heard (not sure of any truth to this) that Federal Hocking has three scrimmages planned over their Spring Break, including Marietta, South Point(???), and not sure of the other..

whsfan
Riding the Bench

Post by whsfan »

wow does anyone on this thread have any sense... wellston has won the tvc the past 2 years with the same core of players... get a clue...

sball32
Riding the Bench

Post by sball32 »

whsfan wrote:wow does anyone on this thread have any sense... wellston has won the tvc the past 2 years with the same core of players... get a clue...

Last edited by sball32 on Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sball32
Riding the Bench

Post by sball32 »

:122245 Can't wait until the games start
Last edited by sball32 on Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

full of it wrote:who will contend in the hocking and ohio divisions

Hocking division
Should be competitive this year. Trimble should be a slight favorite. Waterford lost a great deal but will still be strong. Southern has the same team basically for the third straight year. They should make a push at Trimble for the league. Eastern and Federal will be right in the mix. Miller will probably be at the bottom.

sball - Looks like the person who started the thread mentioned the Ohio Division. Also, the thread topic did not specify Tri-valley conference "Hocking Division".

Remember_The_Name
SEOP

Post by Remember_The_Name »

I heard Whitney Wolfe Riffle may nned surgery on her shoulder in a few weeks... she poped it out of its socket a few weeks ago and the mri came back and showed some big problems... big blow to the tornadoes, both behind the plate and at the plate

sball32
Riding the Bench

Post by sball32 »

Remember_The_Name wrote:I heard Whitney Wolfe Riffle may nned surgery on her shoulder in a few weeks... she poped it out of its socket a few weeks ago and the mri came back and showed some big problems... big blow to the tornadoes, both behind the plate and at the plate

Ah, thats too bad. It's always sad to see someone miss some or all of their senior year of any sport.

Return to “Softball”