SEOAL?????

Blue Chick#2
Waterboy

SEOAL?????

Post by Blue Chick#2 »

Any predictions for the SEOAL season? I personally think Gallia will be pretty good this year! :-D !!!

ralphie
Waterboy

GO GAHS

Post by ralphie »

I AM ALSO A GAHS FAN ALSO WELL GO THERE AND I THINK THEY WILL WIN

oldschoolblue
Freshman Team

Post by oldschoolblue »

I think Gallipolis should be very strong even though they have some seniors to replace. It will be interesting to see there line up. I suspect there will be a couple of freshman step up and play a lot of innings. This could be a very exciting team. GO ANGELS

sportfan88
Riding the Bench

Post by sportfan88 »

I think it will come down to Marietta , Warren or Logan as the top then you can throw in Athens and Gallia

Army
S

Post by Army »

I hope Chillicothe does better than last year. :-D

beezee420
Freshman Team

Post by beezee420 »

Army wrote:I hope Chillicothe does better than last year. :-D

can't do much worse :shock: :-D :shock: :-D

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

gahs4ever wrote:Last year GAHS ran the SEOAL South table 12-0, and then lost to Marietta on the Day of Champions to finish second in the league.

The Angels are coming off a 17-10 season and lost several key players to graduation, including SS Brittany Elliott, C Sarah Cochran, LF Brittany Miller, and 1B Leslie Niday but a host of younger players are ready to burst on the scene and take their places.

Both pitchers return for starters. Soph Amy Noe will be looking to improve on her stellar 12-4 mark as a freshman, and Jr Kimber Davis gave great innings as well. The duo combined for a 2.24 ERA and combined with a Blue Angel offense that averaged over 7 runs per game shows why the girls were so successful.

I cant wait for softball!
any idea who those girls play their travel ball with ? assuming they play ASA ball. MD

Liberal:(n) A person so open minded their brains fell out .
BLUE84n82
Riding the Bench

Post by BLUE84n82 »

Not sure which travel team Noe plays for, OF Brittyn Saunders played for Ohio Valley Force last year and will be playing for the Orange Crush 16-u out of Parkersburg Wv in the upcoming summer season.

oldschoolblue
Freshman Team

Post by oldschoolblue »

The Saunders girl has a cannon for a arm and a pretty strong bat. Her work ethic from what I have seen hopefully will rub off on everyone else and I think she will be a leader this year. This team has some talent with Lndsey Niday and Brittany Miller, Kimber Davis , Amy Noe, Lyndsey Ward as well as a few others. Freshman Courtney Shriver should also play a big role along with a few other freshman as well. I am picking the Blue Angels to take the SEOAL title.GO ANGELS

Army
S

Post by Army »

beezee420 wrote:
Army wrote:I hope Chillicothe does better than last year. :-D

can't do much worse :shock: :-D :shock: :-D

That's for sure :!: :shock: :-D

sportfan88
Riding the Bench

Re: SEOAL?????

Post by sportfan88 »

Well it is softball time what does everyone think ,,,pitchers and catchers a few days away

sball32
Riding the Bench

Re: SEOAL?????

Post by sball32 »

Athens will be a good competitor this year I believe.

Return to “Softball”