Coach needed for ASA Team 14u

Buckeye Fastpitch Divas
Waterboy

Coach needed for ASA Team 14u

Post by Buckeye Fastpitch Divas »

Needed,a reliable coach for 14u ASA team. Local team,great talented players. Any one interested PLEASE CALL Rich @ 740-353-3673, 740-821-9718 or e-mail me at jodee1@roadrunner.com all info given will be kept confidencial.
Last edited by Buckeye Fastpitch Divas on Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tartanblue
SEO

Re: Coach needed for ASA Team 14u

Post by Tartanblue »

which org. is this team part of or is it a new team?

Buckeye Fastpitch Divas
Waterboy

This team was started last year with just 10u. Now we have a 10u, 12u and 14u team. The team name is the BUCKEYE FAST PITCH DIVAS. If you need more info please call me at the numbers posted.
Thanks

gamebreaker
Waterboy

Post by gamebreaker »

I herd you had a coach but, what happened?

Buckeye Fastpitch Divas
Waterboy

I am replying today, as I just received your message today. Mrs. Castle from Lucasville has taken the position of coach to keep the team going. If you are interested in helping with this division you can call at 740-821-9718. The former coach for this division, left everyone stranded, for no reason. That resulted in the girls having no team as the other teams in our area had their rosters full at that time. We are being very careful with who assists us now, as this was very irresponsible by the former coach and uncaring for the girls.

Again, thanks.

headhunter1
Freshman Team

Post by headhunter1 »

1st, you need a coaches in all divisions that is doing it for the girls and can take them to the next level. This is not LL. Just to coach so your dd can start or play her position, make money, be a coach of a asa team or what ever else the administrators are doing it for is not the right reason. Tell these girls the truth so they can go to an established team and learn how to play softball properly without the hidden agendas.

Come on Rich.

Return to “Softball”