wellston easy lock for tvc?

whsfan
Riding the Bench

wellston easy lock for tvc?

Post by whsfan »

who could possibily beat the lady rockets... they have 8 seniors on the team and are starting 7 ... have been very talented since they were young... in my opinion there is no one that could possibily beat them. i look for the rockets to lose 2 games max.. whats everyones opinion on this.

sball32
Riding the Bench

Re: wellston easy lock for tvc?

Post by sball32 »

Do they have that same pitcher from last year? And maybe they don't have the same schedule as last year...do you know their schedule for this year?

whsfan
Riding the Bench

Post by whsfan »

yes we do have the same pitcher.. and i was told the schedule is very similar to last year when they only lost roughly 5 games im not sure

Swampfox
Freshman Team

Post by Swampfox »

Nothing is ever easy, but Wellston has to be the odds on favorite. They are the champs until they knocked off. Also the coach will work them hard and not let them rest on the last two years.

As a Spartan follower, I will be rooting them on. They do have their pitcher and catcher back which should help alot. Their success will be based on how fast the others grow up because they will be very young with one senior and maybe two junior starters.

Keyser_sozeThrice
S

Post by Keyser_sozeThrice »

Wellston has eight seniors on this year's team, six of which have been regular starters for three or now four years. They also have three sophomores which will contribute a lot.

For a preview on the team, see today's edition of the Jackson County Times-Journal at http://www.timesjournal.com

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

They match up with some good teams at the Valley of Thunder.

Return to “Softball”