Chesapeake vs. Gallipolis

peake450
Freshman Team

Chesapeake vs. Gallipolis

Post by peake450 »

The panthers and the blue angels squared off for what we thought was two games today, but the second was cancelled on such a beautiful day. In the first game the panthers had 10 hits and clobbered many more balls for an 8-2 victory. Ally had 11 strikeouts. A couple of Gallipolis girls got hurt, I hope they are OK.

peake450
Freshman Team

Re: Chesapeake vs. Gallipolis

Post by peake450 »

With all the rainouts both teams have had why not play the second game anyway, It must have been a misunderstanding somewhere down the line.

sftblfrk
Freshman Team

Post by sftblfrk »

Chesapeake schedule has every Sat. game as a double header. I guess since there was a time change (from 12pm to 2 pm)someone thought only one game. Maybe that was it. :? You're right 450 seems like a shame to only get one game in on such a nice day (when this game could of been played on a wk night and someone else had the DH)

Anyway enough about that. NICE job Ally. Well done all the Lady Panthers !

ilovessoftball
Waterboy

Post by ilovessoftball »

gahs4ever wrote:On the Gallipolis schedule it is listed as a single game. We've been playing Chesapeake for several years now that I can remember, and I dont recall playing a doubleheader with them; I know not in the last four years for sure.

:?:

Return to “Softball”