Southeast District Division IV Standings

upi34
Riding the Bench

Re: Southeast District Division IV Standings

Post by upi34 »

Interesting comment...not sure what it means but interesting...wasn't aware that anything happened at the state tournament besides the fact the Clay made it there and then lost...that's shady...I think it would have struck your nerve it the statement was said about the "Valley" :122246

softball_player
Waterboy

Post by softball_player »

In response to those of you who have deamed the quote unquote "clay clan with shady demeanors" maybe you should try to actually meet a few face to face and then spout off your comments. I'm sure once you look at the amount of character some of these players have obtained through serving their community and representing their school over the years, you will find your allegations are misguilded. And if you do happen to recieve the confidence of the players as arrogance, you my friend are just jealous. Too bad your team didn't go to state last year. In conclusion, I hope that your exaggerations will not be made public because you are still upset over the Lady Panthers domination in the previous season.

big_al3564
Riding the Bench

Post by big_al3564 »

does beaver eastern or southern have a chance against clay this year? Havent heard who the teams were that beat clay anyone know?

tri_state
Waterboy

Post by tri_state »

softball_player wrote:In response to those of you who have deamed the quote unquote "clay clan with shady demeanors" maybe you should try to actually meet a few face to face and then spout off your comments. I'm sure once you look at the amount of character some of these players have obtained through serving their community and representing their school over the years, you will find your allegations are misguilded. And if you do happen to recieve the confidence of the players as arrogance, you my friend are just jealous. Too bad your team didn't go to state last year. In conclusion, I hope that your exaggerations will not be made public because you are still upset over the Lady Panthers domination in the previous season.

The only lady panthers domination is Grooves. Without her there is no team or domination, just the clan.

iam4osu
JV Team

Post by iam4osu »

You don't go places and tell the umpires where the strike zone is. They know where it is.
We have been to the state.
It is an honor.
It is an honor even if you lose.
It is also important to represent your school and your community and set good examples.
These girls are great athletes but they would be even
better if they were to show some sportsmanship.

upi34
Riding the Bench

Post by upi34 »

tri_state wrote:
softball_player wrote:In response to those of you who have deamed the quote unquote "clay clan with shady demeanors" maybe you should try to actually meet a few face to face and then spout off your comments. I'm sure once you look at the amount of character some of these players have obtained through serving their community and representing their school over the years, you will find your allegations are misguilded. And if you do happen to recieve the confidence of the players as arrogance, you my friend are just jealous. Too bad your team didn't go to state last year. In conclusion, I hope that your exaggerations will not be made public because you are still upset over the Lady Panthers domination in the previous season.

The only lady panthers domination is Grooves. Without her there is no team or domination, just the clan.

I think anyone who follows fastpitch softball would agree pitching is the key to success...Groves is an excellent pitcher and takes Clay to the next level but she is far from the only thing that makes Clay competitive...Would Zane Trace had been so dominant a couple of years ago without Allison Cox?...is Green as competitive a team the past couple of years without Ali Thompson?...Symmes Valley without Harmon...I doubt it...just "clans" without those primary players...

Spring_Fever
Waterboy

Post by Spring_Fever »

It's funny to read people's comments regarding different team's sportsmanship -- or lack of sportsmanship...I've watched a lot of softball around here and don't think anyone is coaching a team full
of angels...

It seems like people are hating on the Clay "clan" (whatever that means) because they are winning...

Seems like people always hate on the Burg, people always hate on West, and if I recall even a few years ago everyone hated on Symmes Valley...Guess it goes with the territory...

iam4osu
JV Team

Post by iam4osu »

There are no perfect people anywhere.

Good Luck to all teams!!!!
Last edited by iam4osu on Wed May 14, 2008 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

iam4osu
JV Team

Post by iam4osu »

Beaver Eastern didn't have a very good year this year.
I know they weren't one that beat clay.
I know Green did ,
Wheelersburg........
Not sure who the other loses were to.

BoSoxgirl09
Waterboy

Post by BoSoxgirl09 »

So Iam4OSU what your point on Beaver Eastern season?

iam4osu
JV Team

Post by iam4osu »

It was asked if they could compete with Clay.
I replied No.
Not this year.
They are just not as tough as they usually are.

Return to “Softball”