Trimble Tomcats Softball

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Re: Trimble Tomcats Softball

Post by 93Bulldog »

THAT'S GREAT! NOW YOU GUYS CAN KEEP ME UPDATED EVERYDAY ON HOW THE LADT CATS DO.

The Broker
Riding the Bench

Post by The Broker »

They'll do better when the old coach comes back. I've heard the new admin has been talking to him. Nothings been agreed upon yet, but they're negotiating. Finally got someone with some sense running the show and he's trying to bring back all the great ones to make some improvements.

Pat
Varsity

Post by Pat »

The Broker wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 12:40 pm They'll do better when the old coach comes back. I've heard the new admin has been talking to him. Nothings been agreed upon yet, but they're negotiating. Finally got someone with some sense running the show and he's trying to bring back all the great ones to make some improvements.
By "old coach" do you mean Sikorski and whoever it is are they back or not?

Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

Pat wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:00 pm
The Broker wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 12:40 pm They'll do better when the old coach comes back. I've heard the new admin has been talking to him. Nothings been agreed upon yet, but they're negotiating. Finally got someone with some sense running the show and he's trying to bring back all the great ones to make some improvements.
My guess is he's referring to himself, not Sikorski. :mrgreen:

Disclaimer: This is all an opinion and I am therefore hoping we can still express opinions on this site without retort.
The Broker
Riding the Bench

Post by The Broker »

Ground Buck wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:55 am
My guess is he's referring to himself, not Sikorski. :mrgreen:
You're pretty smart for your IQ.

The Broker
Riding the Bench

Post by The Broker »

WRONG!

The Broker
Riding the Bench

Post by The Broker »

Question: If you have a JV coach who has won the most games in school history wouldn't you think he'd be the obvious choice as your HC? Asking for a friend.

ColdHardTruth
JV Team

Post by ColdHardTruth »

I don't think that's a easy question to answer. There's a lot of different things to factor in.

Enforcer
Freshman Team

Post by Enforcer »

Its SAD to see grown adultsacting like a JACK A$$ on a highschool sports forum

ColdHardTruth
JV Team

Post by ColdHardTruth »

Enforcer wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:32 pm Its SAD to see grown adultsacting like a JACK A$$ on a highschool sports forum
Yup. This place turns into Topix real quick.

meatswinger
JV Team

Post by meatswinger »

ColdHardTruth wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:27 pm I don't think that's a easy question to answer. There's a lot of different things to factor in.
Facts. Maybe have them stay on as Jay Vee coach, but no guarantee they'll make a good varsity HC. I've seen some falter when they move up and face better coaching in there opponents.

Rutter lover
JV Team

Post by Rutter lover »

The lady cats are struggling standing at 2-10 so far this season

The Broker
Riding the Bench

Post by The Broker »

Rutter lover wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:25 pm The lady cats are struggling standing at 2-10 so far this season
I know a guy who could help.

koondoger
JV Team

Post by koondoger »

The Broker wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:16 pm
Rutter lover wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:25 pm The lady cats are struggling standing at 2-10 so far this season
I know a guy who could help.
Many old men who used to coach are referred to as "has beens." But you sir, are referred to as "never was." From what I remember you took the Lady Cats program over twice and ran it into the ground both times. You were best known for being the first Trimble softball coach to ever lose to Nelsonville during your first stint, and the second coach to do the same during your second stint. So, yea, I bet they're just dying to get you back on the staff to "help." :mrgreen:

Retirement life is the greatest! That's how teh koondoger sees it! Selling cars ain't too bad neither. :mrgreen:

Return to “Softball”