What happened to SEOAL poll site?

old-timer
Freshman Team

What happened to SEOAL poll site?

Post by old-timer »

Just curious how team's first week went and people's thoughts on teams in the league. I know Gallipolis has a lot returning & with Noe delivering the pitch, the South division has to go through there. How about Logan, Warren, Marietta, Ironton, Jackson, Portsmouth, & Chilli.? Any dates on scrimmages & opponents?

#1 softball mom
Waterboy

Re: What happened to SEOAL poll site?

Post by #1 softball mom »

I've asked the same question with no reply. Just curious.

ChillSoftball
Freshman Team

Post by ChillSoftball »

Well my niece has graduated from CHS but I still keep in contact with the team. The team is VERY VERY young. The Varsity squad has 9 freshman and sophomores and 1 junior and 1 senior. The pitching should be better with the addition of Rylee Bouillion. She's not super fast but accurate. Jordan Webb should have more control this year and the team is faster. I think that Coach Phillips should really be proud of the job that he's done getting this program up and running. They are still behind other teams but the other teams are in sight now.

ItownHosscat
S

Post by ItownHosscat »

GAHS you may also add Ironton has new fields. 8)

wemufans
All Conference

Post by wemufans »

How many I Town Girls are still playing bball? I am sure they will be missed when Ironton has their FIRST scrimmage on the 19th!!!

ItownHosscat
S

Post by ItownHosscat »

Id say just guessing....starting SS,C,CF,2B,1b and possible 3b.Thats alot of their best players for sure.

ItownHosscat
S

Post by ItownHosscat »

Nearby the old fields,the ones prior to going to Dow.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

gahs4ever wrote:Where are the new fields in Ironton located? Also I havent been to Logan since they built their new school so I wonder if they built new diamonds as well? I remember their baseball field as being so bad that Zanesville refused to play on it.

The GAHS diamonds may or may not be ready for the opening of the season due to the incredibly wet winter we continue to have.

Logan's new fields are off to the right of the new stadium and left of the new tennis courts

Return to “Softball”