Day of Champions in SEOAL?

old-timer
Freshman Team

Day of Champions in SEOAL?

Post by old-timer »

Has anyone heard that the Day of Champions is actually suppose to be only between the 2 division leaders? I heard the league wasn't putting emphasis on this day, but wnated to hear what others have heard?

Cap'n Scoop
All State

Re: Day of Champions in SEOAL?

Post by Cap'n Scoop »

Warren High School is easily the best place in the league to watch a baseball game and also the best place for the "home" crowd to watch a softball game. Can be a little dangerous for the visiting crowd though. Let's hope for good weather and two great games.

mhs95_06
S

Re: Day of Champions in SEOAL?

Post by mhs95_06 »

Warren is the ideal place to go for a DOC game since you can keep track of softball and baseball at the same time, and of course like was mentioned, you need to track foul balls from both games also for safety's sake. I don't know why they don't do baseball and softball on separate days so one could watch baseball one day and softball another.

Anyone have the Marietta-Logan softball score? I'm assuming Marietta lost putting them in the 5th place game with Jackson as WTAP only reported the baseball game score and was silent on the softball score.

Return to “Softball”