Valley -vs- ND who wins

re
Waterboy

Valley -vs- ND who wins

Post by re »

This should be a good game today, two very good teams who will win ???

dixiechick
Waterboy

Re: Valley -vs- ND who wins

Post by dixiechick »

Is this a trick question????? the team who scores the most runs... good luck to both teams. This should be a good game.

DIDO
Freshman Team

Post by DIDO »

who won?

turncoat-ump13
Freshman Team

Post by turncoat-ump13 »

SOC track meet won. ND cancelled due to the track meet.

ManitouDan2
SE

Post by ManitouDan2 »

gonzo
Last edited by ManitouDan2 on Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

constantine
Waterboy

Post by constantine »

wow didnt valley cancel twice on ND

bron99
Riding the Bench

Post by bron99 »

dotherightthing wrote:two loses to the soc2 the titans did not want any part of the larger conference , must be satisfied run ruling the have nots.
Really!!
*CAUTION* TROLL ALERT!!
Valley is a good ball team but to say ND didnt want to play is seriously an ignorant statement.

dixiechick
Waterboy

Post by dixiechick »

WHAT is going on cancel a softball game for track!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol....

turncoat-ump13
Freshman Team

Post by turncoat-ump13 »

constantine if valley cancelled it was either for rain or to make up a conference game not so a few girls could go run track. ND has cancelled more than one game for track. What is funny that they have enough girls to practice (10- 12) but not enough to play a game.

constantine
Waterboy

Post by constantine »

turncoat wouldn't valley want to play the full ND team and not a watered down version....Valley is a far larger school and a track meet may not effect Valley as dramatically as it does ND.....If i am Valley I would want to beat a very good ND team at full strength not a partial team.....jmho

turncoat-ump13
Freshman Team

Post by turncoat-ump13 »

It is ridiculous that softball is getting cancelled so a few girls can do track. Make a commitment to one sport....jmho

Bastogne
Freshman Team

Post by Bastogne »

Constantine...yes you are right with one comment. Valley would like to play a team at full strength and let the best team win. But you are wrong in the idea that they would prefer NO game to being able to PLAY. if that was a the case, why don't we just cancel games if a key player is injured? You're not at full strength?

I don't have problem with them doing both, but you can't penalize other teams by cancelling because one or two want to run track. Other small schools do it and they dont keep cancelling games. It's not like ND still didnt have enough girls to play. Why would anyone want to schedule ND if there is a possibility on a nice day they will call and cancel? Gets old real quick!

When there is a conflict, they should be made to make a choice. The choice should be made before the season and coaches should know. This is my primary sport and this is what I will choose (as long as coaches agree).

Return to “Softball”