8 Team Scrimmage at Huntington-Ross

HHSSoftball
Riding the Bench

8 Team Scrimmage at Huntington-Ross

Post by HHSSoftball »

Huntington-Ross, Lucasville Valley, Rock Hill, Wellston, Waverly, Chillicothe, Paint Valley, and River Valley are at Huntington-Ross this Saturday, March 16, starting at 11AM, for a scrimmage. Also, pulled pork dinner fundraiser for Huntington Softball from 11AM-5PM. Come out for some great softball and good food! For more information contact Coach Bud Lytle at (740) 703-6075.

ChillSoftball
Freshman Team

Re: 8 Team Scrimmage at Huntington-Ross

Post by ChillSoftball »

HHSSoftball wrote:Huntington-Ross, Lucasville Valley, Rock Hill, Wellston, Waverly, Chillicothe, Paint Valley, and River Valley are at Huntington-Ross this Saturday, March 16, starting at 11AM, for a scrimmage. Also, pulled pork dinner fundraiser for Huntington Softball from 11AM-5PM. Come out for some great softball and good food! For more information contact Coach Bud Lytle at (740) 703-6075.
Ha, Chillicothe will get blown off the field

sox
JV Team

Post by sox »

Good luck with the scrimmage. Eastern is supposed to be at Western Brown for round-robin play. Last year there were only (3) teams. Hoping they were able to get more teams to come out and play. Kids need to get outside and play.

Xtoxxviii
All State

Post by Xtoxxviii »

Who does Lucasville Valley return from last years team?

Sounds like a pretty good day of softball, might have to skip out on the trip to Oxford if it's not raining

HHSSoftball
Riding the Bench

Post by HHSSoftball »

Hey... you can skip the Saturday at Oxford and ride over with me on Sunday!

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

Valley returns pretty much the entire team MINUS the dominant pitcher , Dillow , in the circle . Several very nice players including at least 2 D-1 level players in Cooper and Koch. Koch verballed to Ball st , Cooper undecided or might not play college ball . , She played travel with stingrays-wiley last summer. Also lefty leadoff hitter Milizio is a very fine underrated player . Webb and Richards are very experienced players also.

upi34
Riding the Bench

Post by upi34 »

Cooper graduated...

Softball 7
Riding the Bench

Post by Softball 7 »

Will their be arm wrestling matches on the side as part of the entertainment?

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

nope Cooper is a senior this year. for sure .

Sharpie
Riding the Bench

Post by Sharpie »

intheknow wrote:
HHSSoftball wrote:Huntington-Ross, Lucasville Valley, Rock Hill, Wellston, Waverly, Chillicothe, Paint Valley, and River Valley are at Huntington-Ross this Saturday, March 16, starting at 11AM, for a scrimmage. Also, pulled pork dinner fundraiser for Huntington Softball from 11AM-5PM. Come out for some great softball and good food! For more information contact Coach Bud Lytle at (740) 703-6075.
Ha, Chillicothe will get blown off the field
HA!! "intheknow" don't be so proud of yourself yet! Make sure your there Sat... then you can make accusations about CHS. lol

HHSSoftball
Riding the Bench

Post by HHSSoftball »

Here is the schedule for Saturday:
Field #1:
11:00-Hunt vs Valley
12:00-RH vs Well
1:00-Hunt vs Well
2:00-RH vs Valley
3:00-Hunt vs RH
4:00-Well vs Valley

Field #2
11:00-PV vs Waverly
12:00-Chill vs RV
1:00-PV vs Chill
2:00-Waverly vs RV
3:00- PV vs RV
4:00-Waverly vs Chill

ChillSoftball
Freshman Team

Post by ChillSoftball »

I hope Bud is ready to get his rain bucket and Green and White army of volunteers to stay the course. Weather is looking iffy!!

HHSSoftball
Riding the Bench

Post by HHSSoftball »

I am ready with the buckets and the Army! They keep changing it from 30% chance to 60% chance... hoping by Saturday it will all miss us and everything will go as planned, but we will see! I will tell you though, we have been working on the fields and preparing them in case we do get some rain and they will be playable unless it is raining so hard we can't play! The good thing is that Today and Friday there is not supposed to be any rain, which should help the diamonds! All we can do is hope.

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

one thing you can always always always count on ... the weather guy to get it wrong. hope you get your ball in, if I were not on vaca I'd go watch. good luck this season coach L.

HHSSoftball
Riding the Bench

Post by HHSSoftball »

I will just take your place on vaca and you can come up... LOL! Thanks for the well wishes, just hope we get this in, should be some good softball!

bragdad2305
Riding the Bench

Post by bragdad2305 »

I heard that Koch got her first HR of the season off the first pitch. Nice!

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

Howard Carrier would be proud , as will her long time instructor , pappa Koch. any report on scores ? Not that scrimmage scores mean much. a better question may be who looked ready to play and who looked like they need another month to get ready. Did Koch throw any ?

bragdad2305
Riding the Bench

Post by bragdad2305 »

All I found out so far was valley beat Huntington and then rock hill beat valley. They are now playing the last game. I'll let ya know what else I find out when I hear it

bragdad2305
Riding the Bench

Post by bragdad2305 »

Valley vs wellston ended 0-0 maybe they had a time limit or played so many innings I'm not sure. Koch did throw but not very much.

HHSSoftball
Riding the Bench

Post by HHSSoftball »

Huntington scores:
L 2-1 vs Valley
L 1-0 vs Wellston
L 6-0 vs Rock Hill

Not that scores matter in scrimmages, everyone played a lot of girls! All in all a very successful day and I know we got to see good teams and our girls perform in game situations, which is what we wanted!

Thanks to all who supported our pulled pork fundraiser! Hope everyone had a good time!

Return to “Softball”