SEOPS HOF

Monday 4/28 schedule, scores, cancelations

Post by 93Bulldog »

post em

osumufan
SE

Re: Monday 4/28 schedule, scores, cancelations

Post by osumufan »

Peake @ South Point. Pointers hoping to avenge their only loss in the OVC! I hope the rain quits by then!

Keyser_sozeThrice
S

Post by Keyser_sozeThrice »

Today's Jackson at Warren and Wednesday's (April 30) Warren at Jackson games are postponed until Saturday, May 3 when they will play a doubleheader at Warren to decide the SEOAL championship (I don't have the exact starting time for first game, was hoping Ironman92 does).

Warren senior softball player Danielle Church was tragically killed in an ATV accident over the weekend.

Prayers go out to the Church family and Warren team.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"I don't know how you guys do business in your part of the world. But here in Rio, I like it when all parties know what they are up against." — Fast Five :!:

warrior90
Varsity

Post by warrior90 »

According to the Warren website, games will be at 12 and 3 Saturday at Warren. Danielle Church was actually in Track and Field this year and was very close friends with many on the softball team. Her funeral is at 2 pm on Wednesday at the school gymnasium from what I have been told. Keep the Church family and Warrior nation in your prayers for this tragic loss.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Prayers from Jackson

mglight88
SE

Post by mglight88 »

Wheelersburg at Minford PPD

rocket20
Freshman Team

Post by rocket20 »

Sorry to hear about the young lady from warren. I have a kid about to graduate and younger ones and absolutely couldn't imagine going through what her family is going through right now...something no parent should have to do is bury a child. Prayers go out to her family and to her warren high school family from me and my family.

Tornado85
Freshman Team

Post by Tornado85 »

Southern @ Waterford Ppd

Return to “Softball”