ZT

ManitouDan2
SE

ZT

Post by ManitouDan2 »

I heard this week that the ZT coach did not have the softball team a Banquet or even give letters and awards out to players after winning Regional runners-up. He had nothing for his 2 seniors that were 4 year starters, who deserved better than that. Neither did he get the uniforms and equipment collected from the players. In return the A.D awards Bennett with a new contract for next year. All you have to do is look at the ZT ball field and it shows the kind of coach that Bennett is. Sounds like its time for him to step down and get someone in there that loves the game and cares about the girls!

Xtoxxviii
All State

Re: ZT

Post by Xtoxxviii »

John Bennett is a good man and a good coach.
He took over the Trace Softball program during a down swing in the talent pool when nobody else wanted the job. And now that Trace looks to be loaded for the next 4 plus years every former coach, youth league coach or overzealous travel parent is wanting the job.
Kuddos to ZT's AD for staying loyal to the man that has always been loyal to Zane Trace and the children of the district.
If it will make any of you Bennett haters happier I will volunteer to teach John how to run a Frenchtown Weed eater. (Round-Up and a pump up sprayer)

X

Hunting185
Riding the Bench

Post by Hunting185 »

xtoxxviii
I dont know what travel player that you directed your comment too, but I can assure you that not one players parent wants this coaching job!!!

Xtoxxviii
All State

Post by Xtoxxviii »

fullcountjitters wrote:xtoxxviii
I dont know what travel player that you directed your comment too, but I can assure you that not one players parent wants this coaching job!!!
Fullcount:
Not all of them Just the overzealous ones 
 and yes Trace has a few
like every other school in the league.
It's all the same only the names change.

Return to “Softball”