softball 2021

captainmorgan_
JV Team

softball 2021

Post by captainmorgan_ »

Sadly the 2020 season was a bust. Whats in store for 2021? Ironton lost a lot of seniors. As well as Wheelersburg I believe. Who will reload and be the top team in se ohio? what other teams look to be strong next year?

longball
JV Team

Re: softball 2021

Post by longball »

Where is PrimeTime? I'm sure he can enlighten us on why there will be no softball in 2021.. He hasn't chimed in lately... Maybe because it is becoming more obvious that this was all a huge overreaction that cost many people their jobs, businesses and not to mention high school seniors weren't able to experience graduation, prom, last sports seasons, or senior trips because it wasn't "safe"... doesn't that seem like a joke at this point?

A lot of softball was played this past weekend.. didn't see masks, saw the kids giving each other high fives, looked pretty normal... as it should be.

But back on topic.. I don't think Wheelersburg will have any problems reloading the next few years. The rest of the SOC might be down this year.. maybe I'm wrong?

Sballbball24/7
Riding the Bench

Post by Sballbball24/7 »

Well DeWine said schools fully expected to open in fall..I watched softball last weekend also and everything was normal..no masks and players giving high fives..nice to see..I just wish girls could have got their high school seasons in for 2020 aggravating for all the girls missing a whole season of their careers but especially seniors..either way those that play travel will get games in...wonder why “no time”....or I mean “prime time” is so quiet😂😂

se-alum
All Conference

Post by se-alum »

SVC should be a good league this spring. A lot of young talent, some now sophomores that didn't get to play last year and some freshman, will have the league trending upward over the next few years.

Areukidinme
Waterboy

Post by Areukidinme »

Glad to see the thread back up, the Burg is loaded, freshman class to seniors will push each other for playing time. Have a few seniors who have already committed to colleges and should bring a great deal of leadership to the squad. Very talented junior, and the freshman class is tested in competition. If the pitching holds up this could be the year for another big trophy. BTW, Ironton pitcher will keep them in every game.

Return to “Softball”