Scores/Stats..

longball
JV Team

Scores/Stats..

Post by longball »

Why is it nearly impossible to find scores and/or stats for local teams? I’ve noticed some conferences (not in SE Ohio) have pages with their standings and even stats are public.. not many teams have game changer anymore and very few are on Max preps. Can’t find anything anymore..

se-alum
All Conference

Re: Scores/Stats..

Post by se-alum »

svcsportszone.com is good for scores and standings in the SVC. Their website is undergoing some construction so not sure if they'll be able to do stats like they usually do. SOSA(if you have Facebook) is the go to for most all SEO scores.

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

This is probably showing my age but I remember when the local paper had write ups about local little leagues. Little articles about who pitched and who hit and RBI’s.

longball
JV Team

Post by longball »

Exactly!! It almost seems like scores and stats are a secret now for political reasons..

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

longball wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:10 pm Exactly!! It almost seems like scores and stats are a secret now for political reasons..
Yep
Maybe the paper doesn’t have the resources anymore but something online would seem to be doable and maybe work into some ad money down the line. It would also be nice to be able to go to a site to see a master schedule for the games scheduled for the week from jr high up through high school.

Return to “Softball”