Sectional Titles

transplant
SE

Sectional Titles

Post by transplant »

According to the Daily Times, I see Valley, Wheelersburg, and Portsmouth all won their Sectional games. Who else is still playing? Congrats to the teams mentioned for winning.

a_c_m
SEOPS H

Re: Sectional Titles

Post by a_c_m »

Minford, Notre Dame, South Webster, Clay and Symmes Valley

transplant
SE

Post by transplant »

Thank you. Good luck to those teams as well moving forward.

SE_Ohio_Athletics
Waterboy

Post by SE_Ohio_Athletics »

Most of the times, it is fairly simple to get out of sectionals. If you have a few "quality" wins then you only have to play one game to win sectionals. Moving forward this week, we will start seeing some quality teams play each other. The SV-Waterford game this evening will be a great game along with the Webster-Manchester game. ND should handle Belpre fairly easy along with Clay getting the W versus Peebles. Tomorrow's DIII games definitely have a few good games. Whether you are fan of a particular school or just a softball fan, there are a lot of great games the next 2 days if you want to support HS athletics.

transplant
SE

Post by transplant »

I agree, I was mostly impressed/shocked that Valley won the sectional as a lower seed and only having 10 girls. But I didn't want to single them out and only mention their accomplishment. Also agree that starting with the games tonight, the cream will rise to the top. But still, good luck to all the local teams, I like seeing all local teams do well.

Return to “Softball”