Head Coach Vacancy

mglight88
SE

Re: Head Coach Vacancy

Post by mglight88 »

Minford head softball coaching job needs to be filled. Coach Doll stepped down to watch his daughter Zoe play her senior year at Rio.

Preppy
Waterboy

Post by Preppy »

JJ Linkous hired at Western Pike. Personally think that is a great hire. He does a wonderful job with our 16u and 18u travel ball girls. Good luck to him on trying to build the program.

s.v.vikinglinex2
Varsity

Post by s.v.vikinglinex2 »

Daughter played as a pick-up player for JJ great guy and a great hire. Can’t wait to play against them

The Broker
Riding the Bench

Post by The Broker »

I've been contacted about an opening at a local school. After financing and building the best facility in this part of the state, not to mention winning more JV games than any coach in the history of the school, it's just about time they reached out to me. But they are going to have to do more than what they are offering up so far to get me back. Don't insult me is my message to them.

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

The Broker wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:13 pm I've been contacted about an opening at a local school. After financing and building the best facility in this part of the state, not to mention winning more JV games than any coach in the history of the school, it's just about time they reached out to me. But they are going to have to do more than what they are offering up so far to get me back. Don't insult me is my message to them.
What if they offer free brake jobs for life in Glouster? Would that entice you?

Beatin the brakes off em in the thunderdome
Game count 2023 : 54

Return to “Softball”