Miller Sisters Named OHSFSCA 1st Team D IV All State, Ankey Named 1st Team D III

radiodavel
JV Team

Miller Sisters Named OHSFSCA 1st Team D IV All State, Ankey Named 1st Team D III

Post by radiodavel »

https://statelinesportsnetwork.net/2021 ... team-d-iii

longball
JV Team

Re: Miller Sisters Named OHSFSCA 1st Team D IV All State, Ankey Named 1st Team D III

Post by longball »

Well deserving by those girls.. there are several girls from our area on the All Ohio list also.

Prime Time
All State

Re: Miller Sisters Named OHSFSCA 1st Team D IV All State, Ankey Named 1st Team D III

Post by Prime Time »

Congrats to all Southeaatern Ohio girls on All State Ohio for 2021 , Div 3. 1st. Team Keegan Moore from Ironton, M Eaton Wheelersburg Ohio, McDermott from Portsmouth West,,, 2nd team. M Perry Portsmouth High , Honorable Mention. R Hughes Wheelersburg. Div 4. 1st Team Estepp from Symmes Valley

captainmorgan_
JV Team

Post by captainmorgan_ »

congratulations to keegan moore first team all state and district player of the year. look forward to next season also eaton from wburg first team. suprised not to see hughes higher up and no sturgill not much respect for the final 4 team

longball
JV Team

Post by longball »

Deleted .. off topic
Last edited by longball on Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Softballdad
Riding the Bench

Post by Softballdad »

If newspaper articles, notoriety or awards cause issues with team chemistry then there was no team chemistry. Mostly parents in there kids ears that cause these issues. Image if these college teams playing now would lose team chemistry over the media talking about one of the players instead of another or because one girls is on the best player list. I don’t think James Madison lost team chemistry because the only person being talked about was the pitcher that beat Oklahoma and not the 2 girls that hit home runs to beat Oklahoma.

longball
JV Team

Post by longball »

Last edited by longball on Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

longball
JV Team

Post by longball »

I mean we are talking about 14-17 year olds not D1 college maturity level..

captainmorgan_
JV Team

Post by captainmorgan_ »

i get where your coming from longball i think district and state awards are usually more fair then conference awards

longball
JV Team

Post by longball »

I’ll just leave it as this... as far as the post season awards, I feel like they were pretty fair this year. Eaton was the best in soc 2 and McDermotts performance against burg and a strong finish probably helped a lot with her getting pitcher of the year. Congrats to all
Last edited by longball on Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.

longball
JV Team

Post by longball »

Didn’t mean to get this way off topic.. congrats to all of the girls who represented southeast Ohio!! had a lot of fun following you all this season!!

Return to “Softball”