2022 TVC-Hocking Thread, scores, standings and schedules... post all year.

Tomcat Queen
JV Team

2022 TVC-Hocking Thread, scores, standings and schedules... post all year.

Post by Tomcat Queen »

Who does everyone have for winning it this year? I think Trimble will be at or near the top with the changes they are making. It will be good to see them winning like they did in volleyball and basketball. What does everyone think?

Don’t hate us just because you ain’t us.
P.A.D.
Waterboy

Re: 2022 TVc Hocking

Post by P.A.D. »

Tomcat Queen wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:57 am Who does everyone have for winning it this year? I think Trimble will be at or near the top with the changes they are making. It will be good to see them winning like they did in volleyball and basketball. What does everyone think?
What changes are they making?

Softball22
Waterboy

Re: 2022 TVC-Hocking Thread, scores, standings and schedules... post all year.

Post by Softball22 »

Tomcat Queen wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:57 am Who does everyone have for winning it this year? I think Trimble will be at or near the top with the changes they are making. It will be good to see them winning like they did in volleyball and basketball. What does everyone think?
Trimble was at or near the bottom last year, I don’t see them making great strides this year.

Gray Cat
Varsity

Post by Gray Cat »

Everybody just jealous.

Beckster82
Riding the Bench

Post by Beckster82 »

I am glad you get enjoyment out of me.. At least I might get a smile out of you. I guess I do not know enough about the Mommy and Daddy Ball. Char is a very good athlete and like I said I am not saying they are going to win the league, I think they will be more competitive. I feel like you have to know the fundamentals of the game and I am not sure some of them knew or was taught what that is. I am going to be cheering for them.

In some sports we reload and in others we just want to be competitive. Go Cats..........

Gray Cat
Varsity

Post by Gray Cat »

Beckster82 wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:13 pm I am glad you get enjoyment out of me.. At least I might get a smile out of you. I guess I do not know enough about the Mommy and Daddy Ball. Char is a very good athlete and like I said I am not saying they are going to win the league, I think they will be more competitive. I feel like you have to know the fundamentals of the game and I am not sure some of them knew or was taught what that is. I am going to be cheering for them.

In some sports we reload and in others we just want to be competitive. Go Cats..........
We have the best softball coaching staff that we have ever had. These coaches played in college and a couple of them are among the best players in Trimble school history. We also have a coach from the staff last year that wanted to come on board to learn and be a part of the improvement process. So, if you call all that "mommy ball" then you got us I guess. But I can promise these players will be better prepared for success than thay have in years. Go Cats!

SUPERTROOPER2
Waterboy

Post by SUPERTROOPER2 »

They have some great players on that team! So if the the assistant from last years staff did join this years staff it’s now daddy and mommy ball! He has a daughter that plays!

Beckster82
Riding the Bench

Post by Beckster82 »

I seen where last night the reserves beat Marietta. Congrats on the JV first win. I can tell you already there is improvement!! These girls have worked hard and they have some talented athletes. And if lil Sally wants to go elsewhere the saying is everyone is replaceable.

Beckster82
Riding the Bench

Post by Beckster82 »

Gray Cat wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 8:50 am
Beckster82 wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:13 pm I am glad you get enjoyment out of me.. At least I might get a smile out of you. I guess I do not know enough about the Mommy and Daddy Ball. Char is a very good athlete and like I said I am not saying they are going to win the league, I think they will be more competitive. I feel like you have to know the fundamentals of the game and I am not sure some of them knew or was taught what that is. I am going to be cheering for them.

We have the best softball coaching staff that we have ever had. These coaches played in college and a couple of them are among the best players in Trimble school history. We also have a coach from the staff last year that wanted to come on board to learn and be a part of the improvement process. So, if you call all that "mommy ball" then you got us I guess. But I can promise these players will be better prepared for success than thay have in years. Go Cats!
Mommy and Daddy ball did well last night JV and Varsity beat Alexander. I went to the game last night and that team is well coached and knew the fundamentals of the game. Congratulations girls........

Softball22
Waterboy

Post by Softball22 »

Beckster82 wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:11 am

Mommy and Daddy ball did well last night JV and Varsity beat Alexander. I went to the game last night and that team is well coached and knew the fundamentals of the game. Congratulations girls........
I’d sure hope they knew the fundamentals of the game, the team is loaded with seniors.

Beckster82
Riding the Bench

Post by Beckster82 »

Softball22 wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:33 am

I’d sure hope they knew the fundamentals of the game, the team is loaded with seniors.
6 Seniors to be exact and 4 sophomores and 1 freshman

The point is they got a new coach and are on the road to a positive season.

Saywhat
Waterboy

Post by Saywhat »

So if the seniors do not know the fundamentals, that is the problem of the coach this year? Seems to me, that would have been a coach problem from last couple years, but hey, splitting hairs here I guess. You seem upset over this coach change. One coach has family there? The coach we had also had family on the team, but we will not mention that! :lol:

Guess what, it is SEO, most schools do operate that way. I am wondering, have you ever volunteered you time? You have to be from Glouster, but a hater versus a supporter. These girls don’t need your negativity on here. Have you even said one good thing about the girls, or just bash the coach? Great, great platform for that here. Hide behind a fake name, saying stupid stuff, doing nothing to contribute. The girls will take a donation from you for couple hundred dollars. That will at least let everyone know you support these CHILDREN, not just run your mouth. Put your money where your mouth is to help get them the equipment they need. It is a shame that someone can be that jealous. Get a job or something to help out your sanity.

A college softball player that chooses to coach softball so she can play her daughter = dumbest thing I have read in a while. Maybe it is a passion for the game. Maybe it is a desire to get the program to win. Who knows her intentions, but I got to watch the girls, and they are learning, despite your positive contributions on SEOPS, hiding behind a fake name. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: person who accuses someone of things like this, is the kind of person who would do such things.

Ellifritz
Waterboy

Post by Ellifritz »

Nothing wrong with "mommy ball" as long as the coach is qualified and is fair and balanced. That's better than the coach that only wants to be the coach when the team is loaded with talent. Doesn't seem to be what's going on in softball though.

Beckster82
Riding the Bench

Post by Beckster82 »

Saywhat wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:51 pm So if the seniors do not know the fundamentals, that is the problem of the coach this year? Seems to me, that would have been a coach problem from last couple years, but hey, splitting hairs here I guess. You seem upset over this coach change. One coach has family there? The coach we had also had family on the team, but we will not mention that! :lol:

Guess what, it is SEO, most schools do operate that way. I am wondering, have you ever volunteered you time? You have to be from Glouster, but a hater versus a supporter. These girls don’t need your negativity on here. Have you even said one good thing about the girls, or just bash the coach? Great, great platform for that here. Hide behind a fake name, saying stupid stuff, doing nothing to contribute. The girls will take a donation from you for couple hundred dollars. That will at least let everyone know you support these CHILDREN, not just run your mouth. Put your money where your mouth is to help get them the equipment they need. It is a shame that someone can be that jealous. Get a job or something to help out your sanity.

A college softball player that chooses to coach softball so she can play her daughter = dumbest thing I have read in a while. Maybe it is a passion for the game. Maybe it is a desire to get the program to win. Who knows her intentions, but I got to watch the girls, and they are learning, despite your positive contributions on SEOPS, hiding behind a fake name. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: person who accuses someone of things like this, is the kind of person who would do such things.

Totally agree. This team has come a long way and it is because the coach cares about the players. I don't care if she does have a kid on the team she is very fair and will play who she thinks fit in the position. It is easy to cut on someone behind a fake name. I look forward in watching the girls play I cannot wait to watch a JV game....... Lets Go Cats

a_c_m
SEOPS H

Post by a_c_m »

Does anyone have the records of the following schools?

Belpre
Miller
South Gallia
Southern
Trimble
Waterford

coachK
JV Team

Post by coachK »

Got mercied twice by N. Y. ??

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

coachK wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 10:49 pm Got mercied twice by N. Y. ??
Yes
10-0 in 5
13-3 in 6

We are pretty good this year.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Bulldog84
All Conference

Post by Bulldog84 »

Doesn’t sound like the new coach at Trimble is turning things around quite like she had anticipated.

Stop making excuses and start making things happen!
NY Tomcat
JV Team

Post by NY Tomcat »

Bulldog84 wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:22 pm Doesn’t sound like the new coach at Trimble is turning things around quite like she had anticipated.
Yes we haven't heard much noise about that recently have we. Maybe coaching wasn't the issue after all. :idea:

Billy Brave
Freshman Team

Post by Billy Brave »

NY Tomcat wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:27 pm
Bulldog84 wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:22 pm Doesn’t sound like the new coach at Trimble is turning things around quite like she had anticipated.
Yes we haven't heard much noise about that recently have we. Maybe coaching wasn't the issue after all. :idea:
Where is Beckster82, Saywhat and gray cat? Don't they have anything to say about this?

Return to “Softball”