softball 2023

captainmorgan_
JV Team

softball 2023

Post by captainmorgan_ »

what should we see from area teams next spring? wburg on top but can pwest give them problems? will anyone else compete?

Areukidinme
Waterboy

Re: softball 2023

Post by Areukidinme »

Wheelersburg will dominate Southern Ohio and the State of Ohio for as far as you want to project. West probably in the top five teams in the state but will never see Akron.

captainmorgan_
JV Team

Post by captainmorgan_ »

I think pwest could upset wburg but it would be huge if they did

JTEK
All State

Post by JTEK »

Areukidinme wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:35 am Wheelersburg will dominate Southern Ohio and the State of Ohio for as far as you want to project. West probably in the top five teams in the state but will never see Akron.
as of now pitching wont be there after 2025. things may change though

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Whiteoak looking for a coach

captainmorgan_
JV Team

Post by captainmorgan_ »

this forum has been dead recently. first game I plan to catch this season will be wburg. can anyone stop Eaton this year? best bat anyone will see. will teams keep pitching to her?

SiderBlood
All Conference

Post by SiderBlood »

captainmorgan_ wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:38 am this forum has been dead recently. first game I plan to catch this season will be wburg. can anyone stop Eaton this year? best bat anyone will see. will teams keep pitching to her?
If we walk her, we can play with burg and possibly win. We have a state championship caliber team, just sucks you have to go through burg 3 times to win a conference championship and then on to the state. I look for West and burg to roll, and hopefully meet up for some good ball games.

"Everyone has a plan until you get punched in the mouth" - Mike Tyson
RBH23
S

Post by RBH23 »

SiderBlood wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:28 pm
captainmorgan_ wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:38 am this forum has been dead recently. first game I plan to catch this season will be wburg. can anyone stop Eaton this year? best bat anyone will see. will teams keep pitching to her?
If we walk her, we can play with burg and possibly win. We have a state championship caliber team, just sucks you have to go through burg 3 times to win a conference championship and then on to the state. I look for West and burg to roll, and hopefully meet up for some good ball games.
Eaton was walked 9 times in the state tournament, and Burg still won the state. The kids behind her may not be as good as her, but they are very good in their own right.

SiderBlood
All Conference

Post by SiderBlood »

RBH23 wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:32 pm
Eaton was walked 9 times in the state tournament, and Burg still won the state. The kids behind her may not be as good as her, but they are very good in their own right.
I know that. I said we can win. Not that we will. We will have 2-4 girls that could be all state as well. Difference is our bottom half isn't as solid all the way down to the 9th batter as Burgs.

"Everyone has a plan until you get punched in the mouth" - Mike Tyson
RBH23
S

Post by RBH23 »

SiderBlood wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:52 am
RBH23 wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:32 pm

I know that. I said we can win. Not that we will. We will have 2-4 girls that could be all state as well. Difference is our bottom half isn't as solid all the way down to the 9th batter as Burgs.
West has a really good team, but if Howard stays healthy, Burg will be nearly impossible to beat. Many forget how good she is.

That offense and her on the mound…

Return to “Softball”