Shroder(14) @ (64)West

Da_Burg
Freshman Team

Re: Week 9 (8-0) West vs (2-6) Shroder Paideia Academy @ the rock

Post by Da_Burg »

West Side Pride wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:26 pm Absolute sickening remark da burg.
Being a West fan you should know all about racism, West games (especially) when playing african american kids are the worst, so many racial slurs/ remarks are used, ask anyone who has played you. I know Tanner has heard it as well as others...So your two cents is not valid nor needed.

Reach Higher
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Hylander
JV Team

Post by Hylander »

Da_Burg wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:07 am
West Side Pride wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:26 pm Absolute sickening remark da burg.
Being a West fan you should know all about racism, West games when playing african american kids are the worst, so many racial slurs/ remarks are used, ask anyone who has played you. I know Tanner has heard it as well as others...So your two cents is not valid nor needed.
I'm a West Sider. I have heard stories of some of our players directing racist remarks towards friends of mine, particularly members of the early 2000s Portsmouth team. It does happen. There are a few bad apples at every school, but the majority of the kids here are respectful. You can't let one or two people define an entire school, because that's just not fair.

Da_Burg
Freshman Team

Post by Da_Burg »

No it still happens Hylander and they know it does, reason why we are hearing crickets. It’s shameful really and the crowd is the worst. There are little kids running around all over that hear these things.

Reach Higher
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Hylander
JV Team

Post by Hylander »

That still does not mean it is true for everybody on the West Side. We don't want to associate with those that do it.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Being a West fan you should know all about racism, West games (especially) when playing african american kids are the worst, so many racial slurs/ remarks are used, ask anyone who has played you. I know Tanner has heard it as well as others...So your two cents is not valid nor needed.
Good Gravy! I hate the word racism. It's thrown around so much today that the true meaning of the word has lost its value. Racism goes way beyond black and white and News flash, A lot of black athletes are very fast. Look at most Olympic sprinters, they are African American. Now, its dumb to generalize all black athletes being super fast but I'm not sure anyone should lose their mind over thinking that way.

Da_Burg
Freshman Team

Post by Da_Burg »

Hylander wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:04 am That still does not mean it is true for everybody on the West Side. We don't want to associate with those that do it.
I wasn’t saying the whole West Side is associated, but being from over there you know first hand what I say is true. I have many friends from there and that’s another reason why I know it goes on. This Jr./Sr. class from West has some good kids and has had some success against us in the past, but I do recall some racial remarks thrown at a couple of our kids throughout the years. I don’t know who was and wouldn’t say if I did but there is no room for that in this life. There is a lot of good people on the West Side, but like you said a few bad apples spoil the rest.

Reach Higher
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Da_Burg
Freshman Team

Post by Da_Burg »

wobycat wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:15 am
Good Gravy! I hate the word racism. It's thrown around so much today that the true meaning of the word has lost its value. Racism goes way beyond black and white and News flash, A lot of black athletes are very fast. Look at most Olympic sprinters, they are African American. Now, its dumb to generalize all black athletes being super fast but I'm not sure anyone should lose their mind over thinking that way.
I agree! I have always hated the word. I hope those of you with some actual sense would know that I wasn’t generalizing them all being fast nor being racial, I just stated they have a lot of speed from facts. State Law! The fact remains they have really good speed see for yourself.
Here’s the link: https://youtu.be/vxFV4q5HQ28

Reach Higher
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

Can the racism talk and keep it to talk about the games.....

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

Da_Burg wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:25 am

I agree! I have always hated the word. I hope those of you with some actual sense would know that I wasn’t generalizing them all being fast nor being racial, I just stated they have a lot of speed from facts. State Law! The fact remains they have really good speed see for yourself.
Donnie baker fan?

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
Da_Burg
Freshman Team

Post by Da_Burg »

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:04 pm

Donnie baker fan?
Sure am. Seen him not long ago, he’s a funny dude.

Reach Higher
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Da_Burg wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:31 pm
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:04 pm

Donnie baker fan?
Sure am. Seen him not long ago, he’s a funny dude.
Very!

rollside1
Waterboy

Post by rollside1 »

noles_fan wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:28 pm
Sport Fan wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:48 pm West looking ahead to the Burg game , however still wins Big... They were looking ahead the last 3 weeks , that is why the Waverly game was so close..

Their Home coming game having a sign Senators 50 and Burg 0 SMH
That's funny because I've been to every West game including homecoming and there hasn't been any sign up saying anything about burg. It's been one game at a time as it should be. You don't need to stir that up week 10 will have enough hype without the trolls joining in.
I never saw a sign either, their just running their mouth. If it's not them running their mouth's ab week 10 it's them saying the west side is raciest or ab some dumb homecoming sign.... smh

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

rollside1 wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:49 am
noles_fan wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:28 pm
Sport Fan wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:48 pm West looking ahead to the Burg game , however still wins Big... They were looking ahead the last 3 weeks , that is why the Waverly game was so close..

Their Home coming game having a sign Senators 50 and Burg 0 SMH
That's funny because I've been to every West game including homecoming and there hasn't been any sign up saying anything about burg. It's been one game at a time as it should be. You don't need to stir that up week 10 will have enough hype without the trolls joining in.
I never saw a sign either, their just running their mouth. If it's not them running their mouth's ab week 10 it's them saying the west side is raciest or ab some dumb homecoming sign.... smh
I saw it. There was a picture lurking around of the homecoming queen and her court with a picture of scoreboard above their heads that said West 50 Burg 0. Who cares. Geez O Lou. It’s not even that big of deal.

KOOLKOACH
Freshman Team

Post by KOOLKOACH »

I don’t think so!!

[/colo
noles_fan
S

Post by noles_fan »

Im pretty sure West has had more African American kids go to school there than burg has. So keep that BS up there with your elitist attitudes!!

Tartan_9volt
Waterboy

Post by Tartan_9volt »

Yep there's 1 fan here from shroder so uhm there's 6 counting coaches my bad! Lol west runs the table

Hylander
JV Team

Post by Hylander »

Is this game on the radio?

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Tartan_9volt wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:53 pm Yep there's 1 fan here from shroder so uhm there's 6 counting coaches my bad! Lol west runs the table
Until next week that is..

mattash
Site Admin

Re: Shroder(14) @ (64)West

Post by mattash »

Shroder(14) @ (64)West

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott

Return to “Football”