2017 Playoffs Wheelersburg 34 Johnstown Monroe 7

14U
S

Re: Johnstown Monroe v Wheelersburg

Post by 14U »

#ReachHigher wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:14 pm Burg #1 in D5 vs Johnstown #10 in D5 and Burg has them beat in every stat there is. #GoBurg #ReachHigher

Can’t go on that in the playoffs or regional finals!! These teams are here for a reason. Throw the regular season out because week 11 started a new one. Teams, players play different in playoffs and history tells us all that in every sport in every age

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

TravisHill22 wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:09 pm Wheelersburg will definitely have the advantage in this one having already played @ Chillicothe
No no no no no!!!! Why would it matter if they played there before? Isn't every field the same exact size? SMDH!

"Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends"
14U
S

Post by 14U »

Neutron Man wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:25 pm darn! 1 day and 6 pages in already!
Could set a page record on this thread.
funny thing is reading every post, its the same crap week after week, just a change of opponent.

Everyone in the area is rooting for Burg (as they should now) they are the local team.
If you think we won't win, good for you. Gonna get smoked? Good for you... No one has proven that yet. 12 have tried, 12 have failed. If the Johnnies do succeed, good for them. Personally I do not think they have beaten any quality opponent. Lost to the ones that matter.

Doesn't say they are a bad team, but Burg has been tested, and overcame when many thought the game was lost.

Gonna be a great game, go ahead and continue to talk about the same thing over and over, no one will change anyones opinions. I always enjoyed coming on hear to here updates and talk about the game. Now its no better than Twitter or Facebook, you speak your opinion and you're poop on.

Hope for an injury free game and another Burg Win!

#GoBurg
#ReachHigher

Everybody talks smack during regular season and that’s the fun of it, but when regular season is over and we see who makes the playoffs and we get behind them(or should if ur a football fan) and cheer them to victory for our area, conferences etc!! Me and my friend pick to best game of the week and do the same during playoffs. Mostly the team that gets home field first round but now we are down to one and that’s Burg so we will be there.

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

TravisHill22 wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:09 pm Wheelersburg will definitely have the advantage in this one having already played @ Chillicothe
Can you explain that to me?? How in the hell does Burg have an advantage by already having played there?? The field is the same everywhere. It’s not like there is a hump on the field that the Burg knows about and will stay away from it.

This has to be the dumbest post I’ve ever read on here.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

yabbadabbadoo wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:55 pm
Can you explain that to me?? How in the hell does Burg have an advantage by already having played there?? The field is the same everywhere. It’s not like there is a hump on the field that the Burg knows about and will stay away from it.

He's just trolling, also posted it was at Hamilton the previous post.

14U
S

Post by 14U »

Burg_Grad_77 wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:52 pm
No no no no no!!!! Why would it matter if they played there before? Isn't every field the same exact size? SMDH!

I doesn’t matter what field u play on, it doesn’t give advantage because u played there before. The only thing that gives advantage is long bus rides on first round like a few years back coshocton traveling to West 3 hr drive. At this point it is same distance for both team and a football field is a football field because we play them on field turf now on
Last edited by 14U on Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

14svt is probably a troll as well because he is making some pretty absurd statements also.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

He more or less ran off after you called him a scout for the Johnnies.

14U
S

Post by 14U »

yabbadabbadoo wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:09 pm 14svt is probably a troll as well because he is making some pretty absurd statements also.

Haven’t seen him on here before and will not reply to his post unless it’s a must.

14svt
JV Team

Post by 14svt »

funny thing is reading every post, its the same crap week after week, just a change of opponent.

Everyone in the area is rooting for Burg (as they should now) they are the local team.
If you think we won't win, good for you. Gonna get smoked? Good for you... No one has proven that yet. 12 have tried, 12 have failed. If the Johnnies do succeed, good for them. Personally I do not think they have beaten any quality opponent. Lost to the ones that matter.

Doesn't say they are a bad team, but Burg has been tested, and overcame when many thought the game was lost.

Gonna be a great game, go ahead and continue to talk about the same thing over and over, no one will change anyones opinions. I always enjoyed coming on hear to here updates and talk about the game. Now its no better than Twitter or Facebook, you speak your opinion and you're poop on.

#GoBurg
#ReachHigher
I don't see any quality opponent wheelerburg has beaten

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

yabbadabbadoo wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:55 pm

:lol: :lol:

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

14svt wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:22 pm

#GoBurg
#ReachHigher
What quality opponents has Johnstown beat?

14svt
JV Team

Post by 14svt »

BurgGrad6 wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:41 pm

#GoBurg
#ReachHigher
Licking Heights
Granville
Jackson is the Best quality team your schedule and that's not saying much
You only play d-3 to D6 at least we play d2

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Licking Heights?? Teams 6 wins came against teams with a combine 18-44 record is that quality??
Beat a Granville squad I'll give you that but more of a product of their schedule then Granville being a quality opponent ousted in 1st round 55-28
You guys actually played 3 division 2 schools who went a combined 12-18 and that's including Licking Heights in that stat. You beat 3 teams with an above .500 record and Burg beat 5 teams with above .500 record.
This is not including playoff teams, so really neither team has some top quality opponent to lay claim to.

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

14svt wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:46 pm
BurgGrad6 wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:41 pm
Licking Heights
Granville
Jackson is the Best quality team your schedule and that's not saying much
You only play d-3 to D6 at least we play d2
Licking heights squeaked out a win over heath. They are overrated.. Granville is the only some what of a quality opponent on your schedule. If you are going to post something make it a fact.. you post have all been debunked by actual facts..

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

This is an example of a fact. In the last 4 games burg has given up 30points. Johnstown has give up 42.. now it’s your turn.

14svt
JV Team

Post by 14svt »

I just watched the West vs Wheelersburg game on Spectrum ,West was getting yards on scrimmage on u guys I saw so many holes burg was missing ,Qb waits then runs ,

14svt
JV Team

Post by 14svt »

BurgGrad6 wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:06 pm This is an example of a fact. In the last 4 games burg has given up 30points. Johnstown has give up 42.. now it’s your turn.
That's funny

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

14svt wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:07 pm I just watched the West vs Wheelersburg game on Spectrum ,West was getting yards on scrimmage on u guys I saw so many holes burg was missing ,Qb waits then runs ,
Lmao!!!! You should obviously be playing or coaching in the nfl! You are the real deal!

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

14svt wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:08 pm
BurgGrad6 wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:06 pm This is an example of a fact. In the last 4 games burg has given up 30points. Johnstown has give up 42.. now it’s your turn.
That's funny
Good job! Sometimes facts are funny!!

Return to “Football”