INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

General Chat
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: INFORMATION ON LAKE WHITE.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

thank you my friend.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Prayers are with Mrs. Bait

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

thank you reply. God bless ya'll for the prayers. scarey times here. she has been written off work for the time being till the 20th. and then see what's next. she does have disability though through work. PRAISE JESUS, NEED TO GET MY GAL WELL.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

please pray for lisa she has to have a heart cath done the 13th that may lead to further heart surgery that day.God bless you n I thank you in advance, bait.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

they are saying the lake dropped 2/3 inches. hopefully it's evaporation. we never know till the raise the last section of gates. let the silt seal the leak if we have one. just raise the gates n see.
geeze o pete it's june 8th.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

PRAISE GOD !!!!!!!!!! THE GATES ARE UP TO FULL SUMMER POOL AS OF FRIDAY. THEN WE HAD AN ENOURMOUS AMOUNT OF RAIN YESTERDAY FOR HOURS. SO BY THE TIME EVERYTHING RUNS OUT OF PEE PEE CREEK, DRIVEWAYS, A COUPLE OF OTHER FEEDER CREEKS, AND LEAKS OUT OF THE HILLS. WE'LL LIKELY BE LOOKING AT A FULL LAKE AGAIN. THE LAKE HAS BEEN DECLARED OPEN TO BOATING AND SWIMMING.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Lots more rain coming too, Bait. Per forecast.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

awesome. I put some new lake pics on facebook today. put some luminum foil on yer rabbit ears n check em out.

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:39 am PRAISE GOD !!!!!!!!!! THE GATES ARE UP TO FULL SUMMER POOL AS OF FRIDAY. THEN WE HAD AN ENOURMOUS AMOUNT OF RAIN YESTERDAY FOR HOURS. SO BY THE TIME EVERYTHING RUNS OUT OF PEE PEE CREEK, DRIVEWAYS, A COUPLE OF OTHER FEEDER CREEKS, AND LEAKS OUT OF THE HILLS. WE'LL LIKELY BE LOOKING AT A FULL LAKE AGAIN. THE LAKE HAS BEEN DECLARED OPEN TO BOATING AND SWIMMING.
Great news for lake property owners, businesses, and the Waverly economy. A question for you YTB. Will the state continue monitoring / stabilization of the lake or will they walk away after apparently declaring victory.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

that I can't answer, but I know they are monitoring the lake water level every day. so I'm sure they want to know if it's maintain it's level.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

got in some fishin off the dock yesterday. and got skunked by mrs. bait. she caught a nice bass, a big crappie and a nice sunfish, and ole dad went o-fer. I couldn't buy a bite. but mrs. bait is much purtier than me. seeing a lot of boat, jet ski action. still roughly a foot low of summer pool, but we have a steady light rain coming down now. ya'll come up n see us sometime.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

bait i have a way to use a computer now so if ya wanna tag me in a few pictures for here feel free buddy

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

i'll do that hoss.
thanks. pray for lisa. her heart procedure is Wednesday.

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:29 am she has multiple heart issues trench. they are doing a heart cath the 13th. which could lead to anything from stints, to a pacemaker, or open heart surgery. they'll know more when they get in there. thank you for asking and the prayers my friend.
More prayers for Mrs. Bait so that the Lord will guide her care givers and for the restoration of good health.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Hope everything goes well for you guys tomorrow .

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

thank ya'll so much. GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Hoping everything went well for Lisa today, and you all got some good news from the doc's, Bait.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

as far as blockages, things went great. there was a 20% in one that never had to have anything done. but I must have misunderstood, this was just a review of the plumbing of the heart. I sat right there and asked the dr. before the surgery, if the discover the problem will the fix it then. but nothing like that was done. so we'll have to get the actual results and see what they do next.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

thank you all for the prayers, they mean more than you'll ever know.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

I guarantee ol ms bait is as tough as a pine knot! keep us posted on the results.....thoughts and prayers with you and the family!

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion

Return to “The Off season”