Ashland 14 Ironton 7

Yukntny
Waterboy

Re: WEEK 4==== 4-0 ASHLAND @ 2-1 IRONTON

Post by Yukntny »

I hope we come out and play like we did against burg. If so we have a chance I think. If we come out like at Russell. We are in for a long night.

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

Ashland !

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Re: WEEK 4 ASHLAND @ IRONTON

Post by Mad-Dogg »

RACELAND wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:04 pm
Mad-Dogg wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:04 pm
RACELAND wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:10 am

I believe we had the same open date next year. they picked up Greenup for next year. A team that we soundly beat this past Friday. their excuse was that they would get more points for losing to a bad Greenup team than they would if they beat us. personally I think that talent level at the burg is about to take a nose dive and they are looking for a softer schedule for next year.
U keep telling yourself that. We also picked up blazer too
After they lose everybody. Typical Wheelersburg.
For your info burg and blazer have been trying to get a series going for awhile now and neither school have had open dates the same wk. U guys won't pick up us but u will schedule a weak valley team who had nothing

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
RACELAND
Waterboy

Post by RACELAND »

Yukntny wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:21 pm Some odd reason I thought I was opening Ironton vs. Ashland thread. :roll:
It is. It’s just that the peerats posters are having a little bout of Ram envy.

RACELAND
Waterboy

Post by RACELAND »

Jolly P(irate) wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:54 am

How can you say “typical Wheelersburg”? Wtf do you know about Burg. Good luck with West Portsmouth. IF you guys can beat them and that’s a BIG IF. Then maybe you can open the slit under your nose. West may be the 2nd best team in the conference but they are light years behind Burg. And exactly how did Burg “lose everyone”? They come back fully loaded. You should count your blessings you guys didn’t get them on the schedule. It would be UGLY in a hurry.
The pee rats couldn’t tear a picture of Raceland in half!

RACELAND
Waterboy

Post by RACELAND »

Mad-Dogg wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:14 am

For your info burg and blazer have been trying to get a series going for awhile now and neither school have had open dates the same wk. U guys won't pick up us but u will schedule a weak valley team who had nothing
Had to pick valley up because the pee rats are afraid to stick it out there cause they know it will get broke off

RACELAND
Waterboy

Post by RACELAND »

Sport Fan wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:53 am

I am sure glad you are across the Ohio river , please stay there!
Whatever. Birds fly upside down in Wheelersburg cuz there ain’t nothing worth crapping on

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

Omgoodness, children...

CHILL.

It’s the Ironton /Ashland game for posting!

Start a RaceLand and WB menboy topic or zip it up.
Both schools have done well in their respective state’s consistently, as of late, but it’s not as if opponents shake in their shoes because of that.
When you get to that point, you won’t have to hijack another topic to do so!
You’re success will speak for itself & we will ALL know you’re a yearly threat, because you continually prove it over decades, NOT a few seasons.

Good luck young tigers! Keep believing!

Gotigersgo!!!
Last edited by Tjhtygeverve on Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

RACELAND
Waterboy

Post by RACELAND »

Mad-Dogg wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:00 pm
greygoose wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:31 pm
RACELAND wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:23 pm Actually the Tigers are probably the most storied program in the tri-state. I am from Raceland. Tigers and Rams need to get each other back on the schedule. Raceland isn’t as good as the Tigers we’re back in the day but we have the same problem getting games locally like they used to. We have to drive 4 hrs for a regular season game because most teams locally won’t play. Rams have tried to get the Burg to play for three years now with no luck. They might smash us but we want to play good competition. As far as the Ashland game the Tomcats have a lot of team speed. They are weak on the D-line though. If tigers can establish a run game and keep the ball away from the tomcats they might have a chance. I will be at the game because Raceland plays on Saturday. I’ll be rooting for the Tigers. Can’t stand the putty tats.
OH my, opening it up for Burg posters now, lol. No luck because of bad timing in weeks or no luck because Burg wouldn't play?? ;)
I know for a fact b/c I’ve got some friends inside the burg school. Burg did try and get them several times in the past and they want us to come there both games.
Not true PINOCCHIO 🤥

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

RACELAND wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:19 am

Had to pick valley up because the pee rats are afraid to stick it out there cause they know it will get broke off
U keep telling yourself that one too. As I said in a earlier post I've got friends inside the system and we have contacted ur rams a couple times in recent yrs and they wanted a two yr deal both games in raceland. They wouldn't come cross the greenup bridge and play us at burg

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
RACELAND
Waterboy

Post by RACELAND »

If the Tigers can sustain a running game they might have a chance. Weakest part of the Putty tats is their d-line

Mad-Dogg
SEOP

Post by Mad-Dogg »

RACELAND wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:24 am
Mad-Dogg wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:00 pm
greygoose wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:31 pm

OH my, opening it up for Burg posters now, lol. No luck because of bad timing in weeks or no luck because Burg wouldn't play?? ;)
I know for a fact b/c I’ve got some friends inside the burg school. Burg did try and get them several times in the past and they want us to come there both games.
Not true PINOCCHIO 🤥
I'm done with this. Maybe one day the AD at raceland will let them drop and schedule us. Doubt it though

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
RACELAND
Waterboy

Post by RACELAND »

Mad-Dogg wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:24 am

U keep telling yourself that one too. As I said in a earlier post I've got friends inside the system and we have contacted ur rams a couple times in recent yrs and they wanted a two yr deal both games in raceland. They wouldn't come cross the greenup bridge and play us at burg
The RAMS would play the pee rats in a phone booth Jack!

RACELAND
Waterboy

Post by RACELAND »

I’ll be pulling for the Tigers Friday. Can’t stand the putty tats.

Mad-Dogg
SEOP

Post by Mad-Dogg »

RACELAND wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:28 am
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
RACELAND
Waterboy

Post by RACELAND »

Must be a picture of your fans watching the pee rats play.

RACELAND
Waterboy

Post by RACELAND »

Tomcats have a boatload of players out. Don’t know if they get anybody back this week.

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

RACELAND wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:33 am Tomcats have a boatload of players out. Don’t know if they get anybody back this week.

NO MORE.... AND THEN...

RACELAND
Waterboy

Post by RACELAND »

Uhhhh what?

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

RACELAND wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:28 am
That may be the only chance they’d have at coming close to the Pirates.

Return to “Football”