Buckeye Heat travel Softball - 10u

Looking for games? Updates on travel, youth, jr high or AAU.. Post here
ntgill
Waterboy

Buckeye Heat travel Softball - 10u

Post by ntgill »

Buckeye Heat X (2010 and 2009 birthdates) are looking for a couple more players. Team is based out of Ashville area.

My name is Kristin (Gill) Jarvis and I will be the head coach of the 2010 9u Buckeye Heat travel team for the summer of 2020. I have been in the travel circuit since I played at 10 years old with the last 8 years being spent as the Assistant/Pitching Coach of the Buckeye Heat ‘01 team who my father, Nick Gill, was the head coach. The past two years, I have been the volunteer Pitching Coach at Teays Valley High School and am looking forward to a third high school season this spring. I also work part-time as a Softball Instructor at Bo Jackson Elite Sports Dome where I give lessons on pitching, hitting, and fielding.

I played 4 years of collegiate softball at Muskingum University where I was a starting pitcher for 4 years. While at Muskingum, my team and I won a regular season and league tournament championship and played in the NCAA tournament where we were regional runners up. Before college, I went to Teays Valley High school where I was a 3 sport varsity athlete in softball, volleyball, and basketball. In high school softball, I was the starting varsity pitcher for 2 years where we were MSL champions, District champions.

I am looking forward to having my own team and to getting to pass on what I have learned and gained from my previous coaches to the newest generation of girls who share the same love for softball as I have!

Contact me for private tryouts at kristin.gill.10@gmail.com or 614-507-6212

Coach Kristin Jarvis
https://www.leaguelineup.com/welcome.as ... fastpitch

BuckeyeHeatX
Waterboy

Re: Buckeye Heat travel Softball - 10u

Post by BuckeyeHeatX »

I am hosting private tryouts tomorrow night at 7pm at Teays Valley High School to finalize my roster for Buckeye Heat X! If your interested in attending or know someone who is please contact me via email Kristin.gill.10@gmail.com or via cell 614-507-6212. Go BHX!! ❤️🥎🖤

BuckeyeHeatX
Waterboy

Re: Buckeye Heat travel Softball - 10u

Post by BuckeyeHeatX »

I’ve added a few more young passionate athletes to my roster and I’m so excited for them to be apart of BHX!!

I am still in need of 1 or 2 girls with ‘09 or ‘10 birthdays to round out my roster. If know someone or want a private tryout please contact me! Kristin.gill.10@gmail.com or 614-507-6212
Go BHX!❤️🥎🖤

Return to “JR High, AAU, Travel, Youth League Sports”