yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Re: WK3 Ashland (KY) @ Wheelersburg

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

XandO72 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:15 pm
wobycat wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:55 pm
XandO72 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:46 pm

They were healthy week one and got beat like a drum. 😂😂
No they were healthy until the 3rd qtr when it was 10-6. You better be back on here when things change. It’s a long season. They will change.
But the burg base said they were 5 deep? 🤷‍♂️😂

Not everyone said that and most of them said it to get a rise out of you and it has worked. I would venture to guess that 75% of your post have been on a Burg thread or about the Burg, which is really sad.

Bottomline is Burg hasn't been at full strength in any game yet and it shows. Let me ask you this, what do you think Ironton's record is if you take Salyers and Carrico out of the starting lineup? I'm guessing 0-2

522Pirate
Varsity

Post by 522Pirate »

I’m not complaining at all...I think it’s sweet

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

In the past I can remember when Bait would sometimes when defending his beloved Tigers, would get the fans and a few of the supporters of the Burg up in arms when discussing the Pirates and the Tigers. That was nothing compared to XandO72. These threads would not be half as long without his postings. Like I said before, I'm neutral in all of this, but I do enjoy the bantering back and forth.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

XandO will be on the bench for one day.

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

12gauge wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:19 pm My,my my Wheelersburg fans complaining about other people (non Burgites) posting on their thread,ain't that special. You reap what you sow boys and girls

Gee, just checked the ironton vs. Fairland thread and not one Burg fan on there bashing Ironton on it. Did see Burg's name mentioned at least 5 or more times.

Admit it, you all are ate up with the Burg. It just rolls off the tongue so easy. Say it with me

THE BURG!!!!!!!!!!!

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

wobycat wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:36 pm XandO will be on the bench for one day.

No, let him stay. He just makes a bigger fool of himself everytime he post something. He is ate up with

THE WHEELERSBURG PIRATES!!!!!!

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Please stay on topic. It's just a game, folks.

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

wobycat wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:40 pm Please stay on topic. It's just a game, folks.
✌️

Blitz
Varsity

Post by Blitz »

KY football is a mystery to me. I never know which teams are good or bad. I just hope we look more fluid scheme wise this week win or lose

522Pirate
Varsity

Post by 522Pirate »

Ashland O line is good size...looks like they run everything...saw Wing T, spread, twins

JTEK
All State

Post by JTEK »

522Pirate wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:05 pm Ashland O line is good size...looks like they run everything...saw Wing T, spread, twins
Just hoping for a competitive game
74-12 first 2 games sucks to watch

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

Would like to see more of a passing game with short passes in the middle. Who is the Burg TE? Need to get him involved.

Liked how well the Swords kid ran as well as the Sanderlin kid. Maybe put him in the backfield for some reps or start him at QB. He ran strong when he was in there. His one pass was right on target on a crossing pattern. I believe it would have been a catch had not the defender ran into him. PI was called but it was still a nice thrown ball.

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

yabbadabbadoo wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:53 pm Would like to see more of a passing game with short passes in the middle. Who is the Burg TE? Need to get him involved.

Liked how well the Swords kid ran as well as the Sanderlin kid. Maybe put him in the backfield for some reps or start him at QB. He ran strong when he was in there. His one pass was right on target on a crossing pattern. I believe it would have been a catch had not the defender ran into him. PI was called but it was still a nice thrown ball.
Masters has shown me he can play qb
How about Sanderlin at rb?

522Pirate
Varsity

Post by 522Pirate »

I agree with Masters at QB...looks like a true QB...watched him since 6th grade and always thought he did well. I think we find our groove and get the Pirate ship righted and on course this week...can’t wait to watch it!

Ice Pick 22
Waterboy

Post by Ice Pick 22 »

Future looks bright with both. Love sanderlins arm and size. Masters is shifty

Let’s get it on!

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Guys and Gals ! Do you realize that 2 hours and 36 minutes passed without one single post ? Its not that late, are people tired ? I just can't quite figure it out. Lol

Jack Sparrow
Varsity

Post by Jack Sparrow »

VetteMan wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:29 pm Guys and Gals ! Do you realize that 2 hours and 36 minutes passed without one single post ? Its not that late, are people tired ? I just can't quite figure it out. Lol
Maybe, just maybe, people are coming to their senses.

#RespectTheW #reachHigher #PowerOfOne
“ I regret nothing, ever! “
“The problem isn’t the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem.”
VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Jack Sparrow wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:55 pm
VetteMan wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:29 pm Guys and Gals ! Do you realize that 2 hours and 36 minutes passed without one single post ? Its not that late, are people tired ? I just can't quite figure it out. Lol
Maybe, just maybe, people are coming to their senses.
You very well may be right. It's just hard to believe that on any Burg thread, that over 2 hours passed without any conversation taking place about there football team. Mayby in the wee hours of the morning, but not during prime time hours.

Rosco
Riding the Bench

Post by Rosco »

Burg can’t throw. Load the box and make them beat you in space all night. They can’t do it without Matthews.

Jack Sparrow
Varsity

Post by Jack Sparrow »

Rosco wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:30 pm Burg can’t throw. Load the box and make them beat you in space all night. They can’t do it without Matthews.
And there it is.

Thought you were suspended for 24

#RespectTheW #reachHigher #PowerOfOne
“ I regret nothing, ever! “
“The problem isn’t the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem.”

Return to “Football”