Trimble 34 - 6 Worthington Christian

Lucky Charms
Freshman Team

Re: WK5 Trimble Outscoring 174-0.... 9/27 Trimble v (3-1) Worthington Christian

Post by Lucky Charms »

None of that stuff about the coach having bigger wins as a player will matter
I can tell you first hand that Trimble kids will smack that team right in the face
It took us too long to get things figured out the first time
Now we know what it takes and we feel with what we do currently in defense that if we played next week it would be a totally different outcome
As for us
We have south Gallia this week
Thimble beat them 48-0
Just to prove a point
We will win 50-0
It is what it is and right now we believe we are a better football team

ttomcat 80
JV Team

Post by ttomcat 80 »

Hard to score with 6min QTs and a running clock plus we took a knee 2 or 3 times on our 20 to get it over.if you’re scoring more you are running it up.Enough talk about you time to give WC a smack down roll cats roll

:roll: cats :roll:
Bone dust
Freshman Team

Post by Bone dust »

Lucky Charms wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:30 am None of that stuff about the coach having bigger wins as a player will matter
I can tell you first hand that Trimble kids will smack that team right in the face
Now we know what it takes and we feel with what we do currently in defense that if we played next week it would be a totally different outcome
As for us
Thimble beat them 48-0
Just to prove a point
We will win 50-0
Look here lucky Trimble only got to play about half a game there was a running clock in the 1st half and 6 min quarters after that with running clock and played 2nd team in the whole 4th and a little in the 3rd so if you think playing your starters the whole game and putting up 50 on a team that is trying to build a program back up go for it "tuff guy" and by the way good luck in that "new league" you guys keep talking about you should call it the WCBART :lol:

#whatmakesyouthinkimfromtrimble

SportsFan101
Freshman Team

Post by SportsFan101 »

Lucky Charms wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:30 am None of that stuff about the coach having bigger wins as a player will matter
As for us
Thimble beat them 48-0
Just to prove a point
We will win 50-0
Took too long to get things figured out? It looked like your game plan worked as well as it could have. Did everything you could to stop the Bone, and the Cats adjusted and did just about anything else they wanted to. If you played again, you could adjust and stop the other things- then they would run the bone for 300 yards. So either way, you’d still lose by 40+ (thank god for running clock or it’d be 60+).

Happy McGavin
Varsity

Post by Happy McGavin »

7-0 cats at the half. Can't hang onto the ball. 2 fumbles inside the 20, 1 was at the goal line. Very easily could be 21-0. Hoping this isn't deja Vu from the Cincinnati game last year

Its all in the hips
100% Tomcat
Waterboy

Post by 100% Tomcat »

They faced adversity and looked it right in the eye. #10 said brothers make me a hole and I will take over. When you play 11 as 1 and you have the true feeling of a brotherhood.....that’s when things start to click and the end result is, history will be made! #puttheworkinandyougetpaid

mattash
Site Admin

Re: Trimble 34 - 6 Worthington Christian

Post by mattash »

let the backups play D now, done gave up points so it don't matter

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
100% Tomcat
Waterboy

Post by 100% Tomcat »

It’s not about that, streaks, records....that’s what happens because of hard work. These kids will go out EVERY week and try to shut out EVERYONE. It’s what they’ve been taught from day 1

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

I know, best small program around

Michael Scott
Enforcer
Freshman Team

Post by Enforcer »

The score should have been 48-6 we fumbled deep twice, WC was suckin wind 10 min in they can take their list of demands, and hhead north,after what I saw ttonight they need conditioning

Enforcer
Freshman Team

Post by Enforcer »

except for tthe 22 fumbles,, we scored every time we had the ball, slow night for thee punter, the Big City boys couldnt handle the Small Town Boys

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

I am shocked this one was this close.
Gotta say i am enjoying reading about the sensational season Trimble is having.
Hopefully those players do not get bored before the playoffs.

BeastOfTheSoutheast
JV Team

Post by BeastOfTheSoutheast »

mattash wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:36 am let the backups play D now, done gave up points so it don't matter
Hate to say, but I agree with you boss. Shutouts look great, but get these younger kids some reps when there’s a running clock so they are prepared for next year. Don’t get me wrong, I was hoping for a shutout season as well. Lol.

Statistics Are Like Bikinis...They Show A Lot, But Not Everything.
ttomcat 80
JV Team

Post by ttomcat 80 »

LICKING COUNTY FAN wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:13 am I am shocked this one was this close.
Really wasn’t close or in doubt,we fumbled on 1 and inside the 15 and driving it down their throats.If you can watch a film , watch the line play.Trimble line was flat out kicking there butts.This was the first Trimble game that I have ever seen not have 1 pass attempt in a game but I guess when you over 300 yards on the ground and can’t stop you is why.

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

Enforcer wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:11 am except for tthe 22 fumbles,, we scored every time we had the ball, slow night for thee punter, the Big City boys couldnt handle the Small Town Boys

Got to feel for the trimble punter lol

I heard he was being looked at but has not had the opportunity to showcase his skill

Michael Scott
ttomcat 80
JV Team

Post by ttomcat 80 »

I thought WC players were good kids they gave a hand out to help up Trimble players after a play.They dressed in the locker room,walked across the bridge they even used the baseball field at halftime.After the game they all sat and ate together,don’t understand why people start all the rumors Trimble kids don’t need locker room material to get fired up to play.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

LICKING COUNTY FAN wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:13 am I am shocked this one was this close.
This close?
Have you seen WC play this year?
They are not a bad football team.

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

93Bulldog wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:24 am
This close?
Have you seen WC play this year?
They are not a bad football team.
Yup. Bottom half of the MSL-Cardinal usually never been good, but the teams in the top half are generally respectable. I’m particularly interested how WC does stopping our run next Saturday. If WC somehow contains and shuts us down running the ball, then Trimble’s ground game will look even more impressive. It’ll make WC even more impressive a win.

Howard Cosell
All Conference

Post by Howard Cosell »

Enforcer wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:11 am except for tthe 22 fumbles,, we scored every time we had the ball, slow night for thee punter, the Big City boys couldnt handle the Small Town Boys

All that may be true but if you fumbled 22 times and still won that is amazing. I am gonna predict mow that if you turnover the ball like that against that bunch from Racine that they will beat you by four scores.

This is Howard Cosell. Tellin' it like it is!
BeastOfTheSoutheast
JV Team

Post by BeastOfTheSoutheast »

Howard Cosell wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:41 am

All that may be true but if you fumbled 22 times and still won that is amazing. I am gonna predict mow that if you turnover the ball like that against that bunch from Racine that they will beat you by four scores.
Are you talking about the Racine team that just lost to Belpre!? :lol: :lol: WC would beat Racine 62-0 so I apologize in advance what the Tomcats are going to do to the Tornadoes week 9.

Statistics Are Like Bikinis...They Show A Lot, But Not Everything.

Return to “Football”