October 11, 2019 Waverly 51 - 7 Valley

smurray
SEOPS HO

Re: Waverly - Valley

Post by smurray »

Defensive Statistics (Final)
The Automated ScoreBook
Valley Indians vs Waverly Tigers (Oct 11, 2019 at Waverly High School)

Valley Indians
## Player Solo Ast Tot TFL/Yds FF FR-Yd Intc BrUp Blkd Sack/Yds QH
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 George Arnett 5 . 5.0 . . . . . . . .
5 Wyatt Tubb 4 . 4.0 . . . . . . . .
63 Mason Zaler 4 . 4.0 . . . . . . . .
11 Connor Fell 3 . 3.0 . . . . . . . .
51 Levi Osborne 2 . 2.0 . . . . . . . .
31 Mark Alexander 2 . 2.0 . . . . . . . .
33 Zach Merrill 1 . 1.0 1.0/1 . . . . . . .
4 David Dunlap 1 . 1.0 . . . . . . . .
13 Austin Mcintosh 1 . 1.0 . . . . . . . .
59 Chase Weeks 1 . 1.0 1.0/2 . . . . . . .
53 Nick Mowery 1 . 1.0 . . . . . . . .
17 Kayden Mollette 1 . 1.0 . . . . . . . .
52 Nick Bowles 1 . 1.0 . . . . . . . .

Waverly Tigers
## Player Solo Ast Tot TFL/Yds FF FR-Yd Intc BrUp Blkd Sack/Yds QH
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
21 D Shoemaker 5 1 5.5 1.0/2 . . . . . . .
9 Penn Morrison 4 2 5.0 . . . . 2 . . .
2 Zeke Brown 4 1 4.5 2.0/4 . . . . . . .
4 JT Barnett 3 . 3.0 1.0/3 . . . 1 . . .
10 Mark Stulley 2 2 3.0 . . . . 3 . . .
22 Dakota Swepston 2 . 2.0 1.0/3 . . . . 1 . .
1 P Shoemaker 2 . 2.0 . . . . . . . .
57 Anthony Wagner 2 . 2.0 . . . . . . . .
55 Spencer Pollard 2 . 2.0 1.0/3 . . . . . . .
85 Caden Arrowood 1 . 1.0 . . . . . . . .
24 Trey Brushart 1 . 1.0 . . . . . . . .
11 Cai Marquez 1 . 1.0 . . . . . . . .
71 Michael Davis 1 . 1.0 . . . . . . . .
50 Ty Evans . 1 0.5 . . . . . . . .
51 Dylan Smith . 1 0.5 0.5/1 . . . . . . .
16 Brady Anderson . 1 0.5 0.5/0 . . . . . . .
8 Wyatt Crabtree . 1 0.5 . . . . . . . .

will_eye_am74
Waterboy

Post by will_eye_am74 »

:shock:
Last edited by will_eye_am74 on Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

14U
S

Post by 14U »

Shoedaddy wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:47 pm Valley starters putting together their first drive vs. Waverly 3rd team.
Valley still start freshmen on both sides of the ball? I knew once they lost their QB for the year they moved a wideout to QB and started a freshman in his play also lost a runningback replaced with freshman. I knew they had a lot of key injuries few weeks back

Baseball_Dad
Riding the Bench

Post by Baseball_Dad »

14U wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:06 am
Shoedaddy wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:47 pm Valley starters putting together their first drive vs. Waverly 3rd team.
Valley still start freshmen on both sides of the ball? I knew once they lost their QB for the year they moved a wideout to QB and started a freshman in his play also lost a runningback replaced with freshman. I knew they had a lot of key injuries few weeks back
Yes. Valley started and played multiple freshmen at several key spots. Even healthy the Indians would have had a hard time keeping up with Waverly, but they are really young and inexperienced right now. There's some talent there but man it really hurts seeing over half our your team's original starters sidelined, it makes it really tough for small schools to recover from that. Best of luck Waverly, you guys have a very nice team.

14U
S

Post by 14U »

Baseball_Dad wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:21 am
14U wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:06 am
Yes. Valley started and played multiple freshmen at several key spots. Even healthy the Indians would have had a hard time keeping up with Waverly, but they are really young and inexperienced right now. There's some talent there but man it really hurts seeing over half our your team's original starters sidelined, it makes it really tough for small schools to recover from that. Best of luck Waverly, you guys have a very nice team.
Thanks for info. I knew many starters out with season ending injuries, that hurts!! Valley freshmen has some great talent, but yes ur right either way they would have trouble. Thanks for being honest.

RShifko
Riding the Bench

Post by RShifko »

Waverly is looking impressive. So much talent for the Tigers. This could be a special season for the Tigers. Shanks throwing the ball all over the yard and Shoemaker on the ground this team creates mismatches all over the field. Huge game next week

Voice of Reason
Riding the Bench

Post by Voice of Reason »

The Tigers were way too much for the Indians last night. Valley has nothing to hang their heads about because Waverly is an excellent team. Hearing some of the chatter in the stands was disappointing too. I'd say I was sitting pretty close to Will_eye_am last night. Some unrealistic folks when it comes to their kid's ability. Valley will be just fine going forward and could be a real force if they get in the playoffs in Division 7 in the next year or two. As other posters have said, you don't just replace your experienced upperclassmen with young inexperienced players and just keep plugging along. I was obviously wrong about Valley keeping it close last night, but I didn't see anyone in uniform that was "stud" or difference maker going forward. Keep your head up Indians. Hopefully your community will rally behind you going forward instead of eating their own because things are difficult.

Proud_Pirate63
S

Post by Proud_Pirate63 »

It will be tough for them to make the Division 7 playoffs even in the next year or two.

Tiger Dad 2021
Riding the Bench

Post by Tiger Dad 2021 »

I seen positive plays, keep your heads up. Remember injuries can effect you in many ways. We were down a handful of players during most of the unioto game and looking at the game vs the last few seems like they were seasons apart. Good luck and the playing time for these freshman will make a huge difference in years to come.

I truly believe Waverly has a team that is looked down on my many in the SOC until they see us. These boys have what it takes to get the job done. I hope they stay healthy and keep their head and heart in it the rest of this journey. If that happens I think many people will be surprised next week and during play offs. I am not saying they are going to beat anyone, but it will take a great team effort to beat this group of Tigers

will_eye_am74
Waterboy

Post by will_eye_am74 »

:roll:
Last edited by will_eye_am74 on Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

scott1297
All Conference

Post by scott1297 »

IMO if Valley were 100% healthy this would have been a different ballgame not saying Valley would have won just saying would have a closer game. Valley is a team much like Minford was last year they are decimated by injuries

Burg grad 85
Bo_Diaz
JV Team

Post by Bo_Diaz »

will_eye_am74 wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:33 pm Voice of reason if you thought you was close to me say Hi !! So if you watched the game who scored the only TD valley had ? Last week against the Oaks who had 1 of the 2 TDS valley had ? Perkins had the other 1 and he worked for it. Unrealistic ability!! I saw #9 open multiple holes that no one ran threw. What did you see I missed ? Well voice of reason answer me this if stats aren’t padded then why are 4 players stats not changed since game 2 but other “key” players has !! Why haven’t all the stats been updated for all players ? That’s what is fair to them because they all show up on Friday and play. So you tell your so when he asks why his stats haven’t been updated but others has. I will tell you like I tell him I don’t know they will get it. I don’t care what you think of me don’t say crap about my wife or my boys. Their abilities are well above average. They just don’t the opportunity like others !!
Sir, this is a Wendy’s

I’m probably mistaken, but no one has said anything about your family. After reading this I’m guessing you’re Mr. Glover. Your sons are good players. You should be proud.

Just out of curiosity, I follow Valley pretty closely, what stats are you talking about?

Voice of Reason
Riding the Bench

Post by Voice of Reason »

I’m glad you’re only worried about your kid. He is a good player btw, but you are a perfect example of a delusional parent. I’ll keep to myself from now on and make sure that I avoid your section during games. I root for the program and the community, and trust the coaches. They did my kids right, as well as every nephew and cousin and friend that wore the purple and gold. I can’t gelp but feel sorry for you when reading this stuff.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Bo_Diaz wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:29 pm
will_eye_am74 wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:33 pm Voice of reason if you thought you was close to me say Hi !! So if you watched the game who scored the only TD valley had ? Last week against the Oaks who had 1 of the 2 TDS valley had ? Perkins had the other 1 and he worked for it. Unrealistic ability!! I saw #9 open multiple holes that no one ran threw. What did you see I missed ? Well voice of reason answer me this if stats aren’t padded then why are 4 players stats not changed since game 2 but other “key” players has !! Why haven’t all the stats been updated for all players ? That’s what is fair to them because they all show up on Friday and play. So you tell your so when he asks why his stats haven’t been updated but others has. I will tell you like I tell him I don’t know they will get it. I don’t care what you think of me don’t say crap about my wife or my boys. Their abilities are well above average. They just don’t the opportunity like others !!
Sir, this is a Wendy’s

I’m probably mistaken, but no one has said anything about your family. After reading this I’m guessing you’re Mr. Glover. Your sons are good players. You should be proud.

Just out of curiosity, I follow Valley pretty closely, what stats are you talking about?
lol. Good luck valley with all that.

JTEK
All State

Post by JTEK »

wobycat wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:37 pm
Bo_Diaz wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:29 pm
Sir, this is a Wendy’s

lol. Good luck valley with all that.
Yep
Burg fans understand

Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

Well I guess my question got answered by a post that was since deleted.

So sad to see how people care more about their kids playing time and stats than they do about winning games.

will_eye_am74
Waterboy

Re: October 11, 2019 Waverly 51 - 7 Valley

Post by will_eye_am74 »

:mrgreen:
Last edited by will_eye_am74 on Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.

will_eye_am74
Waterboy

Post by will_eye_am74 »

:?:
Last edited by will_eye_am74 on Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

art_vandelay
SE

Post by art_vandelay »

This thread is the gift that keeps on giving!*

Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

will_eye_am74 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:30 pm well Crabs brother let’s talk about playing time and stats. What is sad is that you and voice of reason are delusional about some one not caring about winning or a team instead their own kids play time and stats. Instead of accusing people of being douche bags. Why in the hell would a kid continue to be in the back field when he allowed the quarterback to get smashed 3 times. You have your starting fullback standing on the side line instead of in the game ? Maybe he is still injured I don’t know. But he had a good game on defense. Keep giving the ball to your stud player and you will continue to loose Period boys. Roll that in your pipes and smoke it !!
Great. Willie is back. Please tell me who you are so jealous of? What "stud player" continues to get the ball and cost Valley games? I am not sure any players have had more than 10 carries in the last two games but you have it out for someone. That is obvious.

Return to “Football”